Some of the people, publications, and organizations with whom we have been in contact. The list is very incomplete and it will continue to be so. All links go to a page within this website. No responses to these communications will ever be published unless authorized and encouraged by their author (such as this note from Freeman Dyson). Boldface entries are mostly from 2022. Those in gray have died. Go to this listing to find those whose work is most intriguing.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N| O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lists of academics and scholars:
- August 20, 2020: The first three seconds, 27 scholars from around the world
- Institute for Advanced Studies
- Physics of Quantum Electronics (PQE) group (participants)
- Oxford University, Harvard
- 1999 Structure Formation attendees
- Other lists Password: Lists
- The Wise: 90-and-above: Gerald Holton (98), Peter Higgs (92), Steve Smale (92), E.O. Wilson (92), Antonino Zichichi (92)
Also, please note: We do not share the correspondence that we receive from scholars unless they encourage us to do so. I can only guess that once the concept of a base-2 outline of the universe from Planck Time and Planck Length is entertained, most scholars would say, “It just a bunch of numbers. Cute, but not particularly meaningful.”
The most-highly recognized thought leaders of our time, people like Hawking, ‘t Hooft, Penrose, Rees, Zichichi, I can well imagine, if they ever actually read our email to them, the first judgment would be, “Too idiosyncratic. It’d take too much time to respond.” They would intellectually pat our head and gently smile, “Someday you may understand.” We sometimes get such responses, …not sure what to make of it, …not an area in which I have any expertise, or something like, …good luck and have fun.
There are actually new concepts that emerge from out of the corners of our communities, yes, from far out near the left field wall. Such concepts are just hard to conceive.
These are five basic concepts that first need to be internalized:
• Ordering principles come within the Planck base units. Taken as given, all the dimensionless constants that give rise to these Planck units also come along inside. There are many more concepts than initially meet the eye.
• An infinitesimal sphere is projected to be the first manifestation of physicality. That sphere brings with it all the dimensionless constants and interior dynamics, i.e. functions like the Fourier transform. There are many other dynamics we are also trying to grasp.
• Expansion at One Plancksphere per Plancksecond
• Base-2 is the next ordering principle created through simple sphere stacking.
• A finite-infinite relation is assumed and it is defined most simply and is limited to it.
• Here is a domain of at least 64 notations to accommodate Langlands programs, string theory, consciousness and all those discoveries below the thresholds of measurement.