CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.December.2019
HOMEPAGES: ASSUMPTIONS |DARK|FORMULAS|INFINITY| Map|KEYS|RELATIONS|Transformation|UP
ABSTRACT. Max Planck’s 1899 calculations for Planck Time and Planck Length were so precise that simple mathematics gave him the most accurate definition of the speed of light with the smallest possible statistical error at the earliest possible date. Planck Length divided by Planck Time is equal to 299,792,422.79 meters/second if Planck Length is 1.616255×10-35 meters and Planck Time is 5.391247×10-44 seconds. The laboratory measurement in a vacuum would not be settled until 1975 and 1983: 299,792,458. Planck’s equations are a mathematical accounting for the first moment in time. To come up to the current time for the entire universe, we apply base-2 exponential notation. Within just 202 doublings we are at the age of the universe today, the Now. Between the 143rd and 144th notation, at just one second, the length is the distance light travels in a second. This chart works! That 202nd notation is 10.9816 billion years. The 201st doubling is 5.4908 billion years, and the aggregate total of notations 1 to 200 is also 5.4908 billion years. If the universe is generally-accepted to be 13.81 billion years, about 2.8284 billion years of the 202nd notation has unfolded. Mathematically validated, the raw data of this chart can be analyzed. Scholars from around the world are being invited to help us to evaluate the sanctity of its logic.
We celebrate 2020 with thanks to CERN artist and scientist, Daniel Dominguez’s imaginative rendering of quarks and gluons within the proton. Perhaps we’ll have better vision or maybe a new vision about the planckscale. Just maybe we can know how the planckscale relates to the rest of the universe. We have a few ideas which we gladly share here.
Introduction. Our base-2 chart from the Planck scale to the current age and size of the universe defines the longest, most-meaningful, continuity equations in the shortest number of steps or doublings. There is an order throughout our universe and here we find a basis for homogeneity. A planckscale, primordial version of Poincaré’s sphere is assumed to be the most-simple expression of Planck Length and Planck Time. Sphere stacking is introduced and the geometries of tetrahedrons and octahedrons emerge. There are now several layers of relations that are best described by symmetry functions. Here we find a basis for isotropy.
The most basic functions of the universe begin to emerge: the Lorentz transformations, Poincaré spheres and period-doubling bifurcations. There is a convergence of formulas in what has been improperly described as a singularity. The dynamics of these interacting symmetries are best described by harmonic analyses, harmonic series and Fourier transform. There is a time and place for every dimensionless constant.
The first ten notations build on each other and are the foundations for all that follow.
Using base-2 exponentiation. There are just 202 notations that encapsulate the universe from the first moment of time, Planck Time, to this moment in time, the Now, approximately 13.81 billion years later. Of the 10.9816 billion years of the 202nd notation, about 2.82 billion years has become active. The 201st notation is 5.490 billion years and all the parameters which define it are active. Every notation is always active.
Continuities. The most-simple, most-used dimensionless constant, π (pi), is never-ending, never-repeating, always the same, a simple ratio and a number that has been carried out trillions of spaces. It is a dimensionless constant like no other. Circles and spheres take on a shape, size, dimensionality, and even a mass and energy. Part of π (pi) does not. It remains dimensionless. That quality of pi, continuity-order, is assumed to be what defines the infinite and infinity.
Symmetries. At the same time, a hypostatic topology emerges. With real numbers, all extensions of the Planck base units by doublings, the symmetries of circles, spheres, and sphere stacking emerge. From sphere stacking, tetrahedrons and octahedrons emerge. With just these two Platonic solids, the other geometries unfold. It is all hypostatic simply because it cannot be measured directly. It is all happening below our thresholds for measurement.
Harmonies. With continuity and symmetry as the core of this cosmology and ontology, the dream of Pythagoras, Copernicus, Kepler, Newton, Einstein, Wilczek and so many others — the harmony of the universe — is realized within a hypostatic domain between the planckscale and the CERN -scale of measurements.
Finite-Infinite. That quality of π (pi), symmetry-relations, is assumed to be what defines the infinite and infinity. This finite-infinite relation is a primary real. Continuity-symmetry-harmony are manifest within the finite, within the infinite, and within the bridge that connects the two.
Everything, everywhere, for all time. Because everything builds on each other, the first notation may well be “behaving” the same as it did within the very initial instant. The progression through to the 196th notation, has a cumulative total of 300 million years. These notations provide data that is not available in any other manner within science today.
Work is underway to interpret this base-2 or “quiet expansion” data in light of current work within cosmology including big bang cosmology and the beginnings of large structure formation. This model gives us everything we have now, but cleans up basic problems and opens new avenues for exploration…
• Big bang singularity dumps the qualitative for solipsism, nihilism, narcissism and dystopianism.
• Think of things in terms of the entire universe! You can!
Everything, everywhere for all time is encapsulated in 202 base-2 notations.
• Just 436,117,076,900,000,000 seconds (13.8 billion years) There’s more…
• This pretty little universe, described by two words, homogeneity and isotropy
What if… Yes, let’s explore the question, “Is it a real model? Why now?“
Ways to open up the entire universe
• First, there is a finite-infinite passageway.
• Second, get to know light! Grasp a new space-time.
• Third, see the two other faces of light: matter-energy (and you).
• Fourth, there is no dark matter and dark energy; it’s a continuum.
Basic concepts and simple facts
• Speed of light confirmed mathematically. So now, what is the nature of light?
• Our base-2 exponential model (goes to a little history). Mathematically-
integrated universe in just 202 notations (goes to the actual numbers).
• Absolutes go back in the box.
• Sphere stacking, tetrahedrons, and octahedrons come out of the box.
Go out on the edge. Warning, still rough…
We all have a lot to learn about the infinitesimal!
- A topological model for inflation, Torsten Asselmeyer-Maluga, Jerzy Krol, 2018
- The structure factor of primes, Ge Zhang, Fausto Martelli, Salvatore Torquato, 2018
- Hyperuniform States of Matter,Salvatore Torquato
- Essentialism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essentialism
- Hypostatic Jammed Packings of Nonspherical Hard Particles
- Emailed: Some Thoughts on the Natural Scaling of Physical Phenomena, Martin Gibson
- Schrödinger, first to use word, entanglement, Discussion of Probability Relations Between Separated Systems, Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, 31: 555–563; 32 (1936): 446–451; 555)
- Nonlocality as Evidence for a Multiverse Cosmology, Frank J. Tipler, Department of Mathematics and Department of Physics, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 (October 29, 2018)
Initiated in private on December 6, 2019
As an unreferenced posting: Late Sunday, December 9, 2019
A first-draft homepage: Tuesday, December 11, 2019
Most active editing: December 10-22, 2019