First email: 5 July 2020
I hope you might find our work out of a high school (began in December 2011) to be of interest:
Our history: https://81018.com/home/
Our first chart: https://81018.com/big-board/
Our current chart: https://81018.com/chart/
Our STEM perspective: https://81018.com/stem/
Our thoughts on dark matter and dark energy: https://81018.com/dark/
Our current homepage: https://81018.com
- What if the universe starts with the Planck base units, what might be the first “thing” created?
- What if the first thing created is a sphere defined by those Planck base units?
- What if there is an endless stream of spheres and the first functional activity is sphere stacking?
- What if sphere stacking opens cubic close packing of equal spheres and tetrahedrons and octahedrons are generated? Does Plato follow?
- What if the concept of infinity has been so tainted by philosophies, we miss its most simple definition — continuity creating order, symmetry creating relations, and harmony creating dynamics; and then we add, “Please keep all other definitions to yourself. They are not necessary here.”
- And so we finally ask, “Is there a glimmer of truth to our simple what if questions? If so, doesn’t that change our basic equations a bit?”
We stopped using all of this “wild-and-crazy thinking” in our high school curriculum because we didn’t want to taint the students with something so idiosyncratic! Though it has a special logic, it needs deeper exploration. Your thoughts? Thank you.