Most recent email: 23 January 2019
Dear Prof. Dr. Minhyong Kim:
Please take as a given:
- The Planck base units of length, time, mass and charge describe a real reality.
- Those units concresce (grow together) to create a stream of infinitesimal spheres. Though unable to be measured by instruments (length/time are well below thresholds for measurement), the mass/charge units can be studied.
Sphere stacking becomes cubic-closest packing; tetrahedrons and octahedrons emerge. Doublings begin. Our universe begins to emerge. Their numbers eventually begin to define things within our current scientific realities. This is a natural inflation. And, it’s not dark.
Using that construction this universe, from the first moment in time until this moment in time, is outlined within 202 base-2 notations (progressive doublings) of the Planck base units.The model begins at the Planck scale and goes to the Age of the Universe today.1
The first 64 notations, an infinitesimal universe below our thresholds for measurement, have never been studied per se by academics, scholars or scientists. Notwithstanding, these base-2 numbers of the Planck units tell many stories.
And that opens my questions about boundaries:
1. Are space and time boundaries? I think probably not. They are relations, necessary relations (concepts), a Janus-face of each other, the manifestations of light. They are always dynamic and, to create boundaries require numbers. However, Planck Time and Planck Length appear to represent real boundaries, especially within our infinitesimal universe. On one side is physicality and the other, the infinite.
2. Is the most simple expression of physicality the sphere? If so, sphere stacking becomes an important study to discern the nature of a doubling and each doubling represents a boundary.
3. Is this the natural inflation of our universe? If the universe is expanding because of these doublings, and a progression of doublings, there are natural boundary conditions between each notation.
There are 202 base-2 notations from the Planck scale to the current age of the universe and size of the universe: https://81018.com/chart are natural and a natural inflation: https://81018.com/doublings/ and https://81018.com/emergence/ . I’ll continue working on these three sentences.
Would you help me shape them properly?
First email: 10 December 2017
Dear Prof. Dr. Minhyong Kim:
You are a rock star within mathematics, and a Pope of number theory. I am a nobody from nowhere special. But, I fantasized about having your answers to a set of questions: https://81018.com/2017/12/10/question-kim/
I have been trying to answer these questions myself for many years now, but I am not confident of my conclusions given my lack of deep knowledge.
@KSHartnett Thank you for this introduction to Kim’s work. As a response, I asked a series of naive questions — https://81018.com/2017/12/10/question-kim/ — which in an ideal world I would ask you or Prof. Dr. Kim to answer!