Initiated: June 23, 2017 (This page is now among the many “in process.”)
Assumptions (working version, first edition, 2015-2016):
- The Universe can be meaningfully parsed within just over 200 base-2 exponential notations from the Planck Base Units, particularly Planck Time to the Age of the Universe.
- Space and time are derivative, finite, discrete and quantized. Infinity is defined by perfected states, order defined by continuities, relations defined by symmetries, dynamics defined by harmony.
- The big bang theory is questioned. We are working to see if a quiet expansion (dba “natural inflation”) could be more compelling. Let’s study the numbers.
- These notations are grossly defined by their Planck Base Units and by their Planck Units in relation to each other within the column and across the columns (rows). Each notation has forms and functions that are necessarily part of the active definition and operation of the universe at this moment.
- Mathematical logic and all mathematical constants and physical constants can be applied to some notations, but not necessarily all notations. One of our goals is to discern how this may be so. We are studying all 80 categories of binary operations as well as the 255 rules within the study of cellular automaton. This focus is especially to see how these might be applied within the first 67 notations, the truly small-scale universe, to discern how isotropy and homogeneity work together and throughout every notation. Called a hypostatic science, there is periodicity between the small-scale, human-scale, and large-scale universe.
- The academic disciplines of combinatorics, cellular automaton, cubic close packing, bifurcation theory, the Langlands program, mereotology, point-free geometry and the 80-known binary operations, can all be be logically applied across all notations. More…
Our 2015 end of year report is titled, “The Top Ten Reasons to give up little worldviews for a much bigger and more inclusive UniverseView.” These conclusions are as much assumptions as they are motivations for our work.
Obviously this project has engaged logical constructs in new ways. Because so much resides within the first 67 notations, it will be the initial focus of our study of “simple logic.”
Key Questions: Does everything start most simply? What is “simple” logic?
Perhaps the first article could be an analysis of forms and functions beginning with the most simple constructs whereby the form is order and the function is continuity. The expansion of five key continuity equations from the Planck Base Units of Time, Length, Mass, Charge and Temperature to their current status in the universe redefines boundary conditions and introduces the possibility of transformations between each of the 201+ notations. Perhaps, too, there are major, dramatic transformations, especially from the small-scale universe to human scale, and from the human scale to the large-scale universe. Our analysis will focus on effects of sequences, numbers, discreteness, and quantizing, and how time extends into space.
Perhaps the next level of development within our analysis will be a focus on the relation (form) and its symmetries (function). The imputed geometries throughout every notation, though already questioned by some scholars with whom we have interacted, just may somehow logically become the basis of structure, substance, qualities, relations and systems that are defined by the Planck Base Units.
The next level of development could be a focus on the logic of dynamics (form) and harmony, the function, which is also the thrust of life.
An assumption is that the logic of simplicity is also the logic of perfection which is also the logic of the infinite. The inverse may also be true. The logic of complexity is also the logic of imperfection which is also the logic of the finite. Much more to come…
Please note: This is a very rough, initial draft seeking to become a working-draft article!