The inner core of this project is the simple doublings of the Planck base units which began with the Planck Length and then Planck Time, and finally the other three – Mass, Charge and Temperature. And now, a horizontally-scrolled chart facilitates following the numbers from side-to-side, 1 to 202.
All the charts are in process. Here are direct links to many of the charts, the most recent first:
- 2021-2022: The Role of Planck Temperature Being Studied and Evaluated.
- 2019 (April, in process): Extracted and updated the June 2016 comparison
(between big bang epochs and the base-2 quiet expansion)
- 2017 (December, in process): An index of each of the 202 notations
- 2016 (April, in process): Horizontally-scrolled, Notations 1-204
- 2016 (August): Analysis of big bang – Quiet Universe Timeline
- 2015 (August): Planck Base Units, 1 to 202+
- 2014 (December): Planck Length and Planck Time
- 2013 (December): Universe Table – The Human Scale
- 2012 (June): An Update of the First Chart begins at the Planck Length
- 2012 (March): Planck Length – The first progression of just the numbers
- 2011 (December):