CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.July.2020
PAGES: ASSUME |DARK|FORMULAS|INFINITY|KEYS|MAP | RELATE|Transform|UP
- Chart of the universe: 202 base-2 notations from the first instant to the current time
- Backdrop: Why? History: December 19, 2011.
- Map the universe — everything, everywhere for all time — within 202 notations or doublings, domains, groups, layers, jumps, ratios, sets or steps from Planck Time at the beginning to the current time today.
- These spheres instantiate the finite from the infinite (2016).
- Cubic-close packing of equal spheres generates tetrahedrons and octahedrons (2019).
- The totality of these spheres from the first notation through to the 202 notation account for dark energy and dark matter (2018).
- Values and ethics are the byproducts of this redefinition of the infinite (just above, #9).
- The first 64 notations are the domain of string theory and Langlands programs. These two conceptual frameworks can be mathematically integrated within the first 64 notations.
- Max Planck’s simple formula for Planck Time renders a calculation for the approximate speed of light, 299,792,437.99 m/s which was within .001% of the 1975 ISO affirmed measurement of 299,792,458 m/s in a vacuum.
- Let us begin to demythologize the concept of a singularity. More…
- Consciousness and sleep are on this grid that includes everything, everywhere for all time. Sleep is considered like the recompile of a computer, but is individual.
- Euler was right. The universe is foundationally exponential.
Here is an earlier version stated as claims. If time is derivative and finite, then the red shift is measuring distance only. The best estimates for the age of the universe stand yet the time is always now and everything is always dynamically expressed. Yes, within this model of the universe, all 202 notations are active today in a similar fashion as when each notation became manifest as a space-time moment.
 The Planck base units basic fundamentals. In our earlier years of this study, 2011 to 2015, we thought the smallest-to-the-largest possible measurements would establish working parameters, boundaries and the boundary conditions, by which we could understand our universe. These Planck units seemed to us to be conceptually so important, we tested these concepts with our most advanced sixth grade class. With our special naïveté, the sixth grade students seemed to grasped the conceptual framework and they appreciated it!
More footnotes and endnotes will be forthcoming
@dintersmith You are so right. We need a system where anybody can vote from any computer but once you vote, it’s verified in a dozen ways. We can secure the voracity of a vote. We also need an integrated view of the universe and graduate from all our little worldviews: http://81018.com
@JoJoFromJerz (and @waltshaub and @nytimes ) Hi Jo – We’ve all got to break out of our little worldviews for a highly-integrated view of the universe. It’s not easy, but possible, and it breaks of us free of Horizon Vision. http://81018.com is a modest start but the numbers are here: https://81018.com/chart All keys!
Please send along your comments or questions:
The original article, Claims, was initiated on Friday, February 14, 2020.
The first time Claims was a homepage: March 1, 2020.
This version was initiated on Sunday, July 12, 2020.
It became a homepage on Monday, July 13, 2020.
Last update: Sunday, July 19, 2020
The Prior Homepage: https://81018.com/integrating/
The name of this page is: claims-2020.
The URL is https://81018.com/claims-2020/.
Original top header: “Request for a critical review of these claims: Mathematically-Integrated Model of the Universe, aka Quiet Expansion or Integrated UniverseView”
If you appreciate what we are trying to do here, please “like” and “share” this page. Thank you.