Please note. There are several related websites for this project. The primary sites are:
• http://81018.com 81018 – This site is for on-going research and development.
• http://bblu.org Big Board-little universe is to relate this work to STEM programs in secondary schools.
• http://quietexpansion.com Quiet Expansion is for more personal reflections.
• http://exponentiation.org Just the basics, this is an introductory site.
• http://ExponentialUniverse.com We live in an exponential universe!
• http://SmallBusinessSchool.org The original site where many of these pages were first posted.
There is a duplication of pages and overlapping links between these sites. There are also numerous other web pages that have been developed over the years. Please bear with us as everything related to this simple base-2 model is consolidated within the first three primary sites listed above.
Navigation: The boldface entries will keep you within 81018.com. If you happen to find yourself on an unusual URL and want to return to the originating page, please use your “back arrow” button. Thank you.
- 2011 (December) Big Board – little universe
- 2012 (January) Earliest Reflections
- 2012 (September) Article: Geometric Progression of Length & Time
- 2015 (August) Analysis: A Simple View of the Universe
- 2015 (September) Analysis of the Chart of the Five Planck Base Units
- 2016 (December): Simple Math-And-Logic, An Integrated Model of the Universe
- 67 Notations of the Small-Scale Universe: Are these among the key missing links?
- 81018: Horizontally scrolled chart from the Planck Scale to the Age of the Universe
- AAAS Science Magazine: Rejected – our plea for help
- Analyses: (1) Initial, (2) More Recent, (3) Current
- Architecture for Integrative Systems: 1979 Display Project at MIT
- Architecture for Integrative Systems: The Scholars
- Background Story (December 20, 2011)
- Base-2 and Base-10: Just the Numbers (from 2012)
- Belief Systems: Just what are we to believe about anything?
- Big Bang, Our Initial Question: Did A Quiet Expansion Precede The Big Bang?
- Big Bang Theory: (1) Analysis (2) Bubble (3) Flood (4) Questions (5) Turok: “Wrong!”
- Big Bang Theory, The Television Show: A symbol statement of Big Bang cosmology?
- Big Board-little universe: A site for secondary schools and STEM studies
- Boundaries: Ask Minhyong Kim (Oxford’s Merton College), “What constitutes a boundary?”
- Camber, Bruce: Intro and Timeline
- Chart: The most recently updated, a horizontally-scrolled chart
- Chart (vertical) of the Five Planck Base Units: From the 202nd notation down to 1.
- Charts (four primary charts and lists)
- Chaos-and-order and Order-and-Chaos: Non-repeating, never ending numbers
- Concepts: What is a concept?
- Continuity with Symmetry and Harmony
- Continuum (August 2018)
- Correspondence and other communications
- Dark Matter & Dark Energy
- Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Cosmology and the Large-scale universe (November 2015)
- Derivative -Space-Time: Many scholars almost right.
- Emails and Letters
- Entrepreneurs of Outer Space: Allen, Bezos, Branson, Musk
- Ethics: Where is the Good in Science, Business, and Religion?
- Evangelical Atheists: Dawkins, Dennett, Harris and Hitchens
- Facts: “Simple” facts More facts…
- Facts and Guesses about Infinity
- Feynman Quotes
- Fifteen Key Questions: About the Universe and Us (first draft)
- Finite & Infinite: Homepage 2018. Homepage 2016. Second look. A first look.
- Formula 1: Light is equal to Planck Length divided by Planck Time
- Foundations of foundations
- Freeman Dyson: Guiding Light
- Harmony with Symmetry and Continuity
- Hatred and tension: Why is there so much through our world?
- Help. Participate. Initiate.
- Hilbert: Finite and Infinite
- Historical Sketch: A Secret Door To A New Universe Of Knowledge
- History: What Did We Ever Do Without Our Universe View?
- Homepages: An evolving list (only from September 2016)
- Hypostatic structure: Starts between the finite and infinite
- Hypostatic Way of Learning & Knowing
- Index of the 202 Notations: In process – began in November 2017
- Infinite and the finite homepage, 2018
- Just the numbers: Comparing base-2 and base-10
- Keller, Helen, Light and Relations
- Langlands I, II, III, IV: Simplcity first, Circles, Fabric, Work
- Light: Spectrum
- Limits to Science & Limited Worldviews
- Logic: What is wrong with our simple logic?
- Lucasian Professors Isaac Newton (#2) and Stephen Hawking (#17)
- Luminet, Jean-Pierre: Calculations in 2012
- Mass & Charge: Open questions and speculations
- Measuring An Expanding Universe Using Planck Units
- Model: Could this fledgling model of the universe be useful?
- NASA scientist’s report (regarding his calculations for us on May 14, 2012)
- Natural Inflation and the Thrust of the Universe
- Notations 1-202
- Notations 80-down-to-66 (within the Big Board-little universe website (bblu.org)
- Numbers: On Constructing the Universe From Scratch
- Open questions
- Order In The Universe: Continuity and Symmetry
- Paradigms, foundations, first principles, universals and constants
- Pentastars: Five tetrahedrons sharing a common counterpoint
- Pentakis Dodecahedron: Twelve Pentastars
- Pi: 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028…
- Pi Day: 3.14 or March 14. Then, playfully, the 15th hour, 9th second and…
- Planck Length to the Observable Universe
- Planck Length: What Is It?
- Planck Time to the Age of the Universe
- Propaedeutics / Prolegomena: Can we envision an integrated universe?
- Quantum Foam: 1955 concept from John Wheeler
- Quantum Fluctuations (November 2016)
- Quiet Expansion: Do the dynamics deflate the big bang theory?
- Quiet Expansion challenges the Big Bang (June 2016)
- Quiet Expansion Precede Big Bang? (September 2014)
- Rationale For A Working Model Of the Universe Based On A Quiet Expansion
- Scholars, scientists, and other thought leaders
- Seconds: Day, Year, and Until this Moment
- Simple View of the Universe
- Simplicity: Just how simple is it? Simple facts!
- Small Scale Universe: Notations 1-67
- Space and Time: Derivative, Discrete, Finite, and Quantized
- Speculations & Working Articles
- Speed of Light NOT Yet Confirmed With Planck Units and Base-2 Notation
- Standard Models and Logarithm
- Student’s Science Fair Project
- Symmetry with Continuity and with Harmony
- Tetrahedrons & Octahedrons Simple facts! TOTLine
- Thrust of the Universe
- Time in Cosmology
- Tiling and Tessellating the Universe: A Great Chain of Being
- Top Ten Reasons for The Big Board – little universe Project
- Two shoes: A review of where we were in July 2016
- Universe Clock: Day, Year, and Until this Moment
- Universe Table: The Human Scale
- Universe View: What did we ever do without an integrated Universe View?
- Values: Introductory Chart for Natural Values (June 2014)
- We Are Family: Just an apron created in 1992 to see ourselves in a new way
- Welcome: Help. Participate. Initiate.
- Why now? Why haven’t we seen a base-2 scale of the universe before now?
- What if?!?
- Wikipedia Article (2012): Accepted And Then Rejected
- Wrong: There is a possibility
To view the most recent pages:
Go to the top of this page
scroll over the HOME tab
in the top navigation bar.
At least a year of homepages
is dated and summarized.
Introductions to the website:
An Expanded Overview: https://81018.com/relations/
As a study group program: https://81018.com/s3a/
2016 homepage: https://81018.com/2016/10/16/infinite/