ArXiv (16): Vortex Splitting in Subcritical Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation, 2008
YouTube. Unconventional computing with liquid light, Mar 12, 2021
First email: 21 February 2022
Dear Prof. Dr. Natalia Berloff:
I am on your DAMPT page. Although limited, I enjoyed interactions with John Barrow and others in your department at Cambridge. And, now you are also at Skoltech. And, the president, you, and so many others share common roots at Lomonosov Moscow State University. I visited there in and around 1973.
I have been learning as much as I can as quickly as I can about Skoltech. To say the least, it is all very, very impressive.
You are an expert within the infinitesimal. Have you ever considered how the range from the Planck scale to the electroweak scale can be part of the grid? If we were to start with the Planck base units, then apply Euler’s base-2, we emerge with 202 notations from the first moment until this very day. The first 64 notations are well below the thresholds of measurement. Of course, these 64 notations are all well within the domain of mathematics.
Our chart for Notations 0-202 is here: https://81018.com/chart/
Do you think it is worth any time to explore further? Thank you.
PS. I investigated the 23rd International Conference from the Planck scale to the Electroweak scale held last year at Durham University’s Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology (IPPP). Are you ever involved with those conferences? -BEC
Bose–Einstein condensate (BEC)
Paradigmatic shifts to engage the infinitesimal:
1. Calculations like Max Planck’s base units or George Johnstone Stoney‘s provide the small scale limits of physicality and of space-time. Although to date, these are symbolic numbers, each is close enough to create working models.
2. To begin to embrace the universe as a working whole, apply base-2 to the Planck units and the universe is encapsulated within 202 dynamic notations.
3. The first 64 notations are orders of magnitude smaller than any possible measurements with instrumentation. Here is a domain for mathematics and human logic alone.
4. The finite-infinite relations is known through the qualities evidenced within pi. It is dynamic and ever-present. The 202 notations build off of each other.
5. The only time is now. Only within the current notation, 202, is there the perception of past, present and future.
More to come…