CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY • SYMMETRY • HARMONY • USA • Goals • 2018
HOMEPAGES: Just Prior|1| |Pi|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|ORIGINAL
72 of 202: A grid-matrix-system for everything, everywhere for all time, Not a theory or vision, just math.
If he had an integrated view of the universe, Einstein would have gone even further.
The most tested-and-confirmed parts of Einstein’s theory of special relativity, especially in the face of Newton’s absolute space and time, were radical, but perhaps not quite radical enough.
Einstein’s principle of relativity holds that the laws of physics are the same in all possible inertial frames of reference. He says there is a “…constancy of speed of light-in-vacuum.” That’s what we all learned. Yet it may not be absolutely true. How can we know that the speed of light-in-vacuum has always been the same value? Each doubling could also be considered an archetype, cluster, container, domain, group, layer, notation, set, or step.
Framework: If his postulates are going to work, Einstein’s special theory of relativity requires that our universe is homogeneous, isotropic, and time-independent. But, such a requirement is actually self- referential; it is a bit like the Ouroboros (snake) swallowing its tail. If he had had a simple mathematical framework for the universe, we all might have made more progress by now.
202 doublings within the Quiet Expansion. Focusing on the very first doublings, questions are necessarily raised about the nature of the Planck Scale and all the equations used to define Planck’s base units. With so much activity within those equations (and other key dimensionless constants), Einstein’s inertial frame (or what is called free space) becomes unlikely.
A Redefinition of Light. If taken as a given that the physical universe is derivative, finite, and quantized and the 202 doublings from the Planck base units are keys to define the current boundary conditions of the physical universe, each of the 202 doublings uniquely define light, concepts, and so much more.
Each doubling could also be considered an archetype, cluster, container, domain, group, layer, notation, set, or step.
Variable Speed of Light. Each Planck Length doubling divided by its corresponding Planck Time doubling renders 202 results that suggest there is a variable speed of light. Though experimentally verified that each value is independent of its direction of propagation, frequency, or the state of motion of the emitting body, it may not be independent of the values that define each Planck-length-and-Planck-Time doubling within a specific notation. More. Key section. Chart (see line 10).
Our basic assumptions hopefully will become postulates:
- Our universe is based on four of the largest possible continuity equations — the 202 doublings of the Planck Length/Planck Time, and Planck Mass / Planck Charge.
- There have been 202 doubling of the Planck scale since the first moment of time.
- All 202 doublings are alive-and-well and defining our universe right NOW. More
- These doublings contain everything, for all time, everywhere throughout the universe.
- The universe begins with the simplest geometries, sphere-stacking, and quickly evolves, tiled and tessellated, between the Planck Scale and the CERN scale, first with tetrahedral-octahedral plates, then with hexagonal plates, and then with a diversity of plates.
- There is a natural inflation that defines our universe. More
- Although these doublings or notations have not been critically reviewed by the academic community (since being recognized for the first time in December 2011), the first group of 64 notations are considered to be the basis for homogeneity and isotropy, consciousness, and the mathematics of the most-basic forms, structures, substances, qualities, relations, and systems. More
- Each doubling or notation defines its own analogue to Einstein’s inertial frame of reference.
- The speed of light, just like the visible light spectrum, is a derivative and secondary property of light. It is not absolute but relational.
- Wikipedia: Their definitions of spacetime could be further defined by all the dimensionless constants that currently define the Planck Length and Planck Time. See: Speed of light Also consider: Variable speed of light
- These dimensionless constants thereupon actively and necessarily open the finite-infinite discussion and then the classic scientific terms and expressions, such as the Lorentz transformation, may possibly be redefined by a much larger array of frames.
- More to come, Much more…
Key pages for further more background:
Our Study Group About All These Insights and Postulations:
SESSION 1: MODELS OF THE UNIVERSE WORKSHEET #1 S1A S1B S1C
SESSION 2: MODELS OF THE UNIVERSE
SESSION 3: FINITE-INFINITE: CONTINUITY-SYMMETRY-HARMONY
SESSION 4: FINITE-INFINITE: ORDER-RELATIONS-DYNAMICS
SESSION 5: LIGHT AS DEFINED BY THE PLANCK LENGTH AND PLANCK TIME
SESSION 6: LIGHT AND TIME. TEN WAYS TO RECONSIDER THE NATURE OF TIME.
SESSION 7: EIGHT KEY IDEAS
SESSION 8: PLANCK EXPLAINS EINSTEIN AND REDEFINES SPACE-TIME AND PI.
SESSION 9: “IT’S A WRAP.”
1. ALWAYS CHECK THE HOMEPAGE OF 81018.COM
2. CHECK FOR ANY PRIOR HOMEPAGES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED.
3. ADD TO THE DIALOGUE: COMMENT, LIKE, TWEET, LINK
Perhaps a bit rhetorical, but don’t we all have a responsibility to open the best concepts about the nature of things for our students around the world?
We so rarely talk about the smallest and the largest possible units of measurement.
If continuity and symmetry (homogeneity and isotropy) fundamentally define space-time, how can we know how to define the inside parameters within which we work and live and play unless related to those outside parameters?
So, I have been asking since December 2011, “Can we adopt a mathematically-integrated view of the universe?”
Our history: https://81018.com/home The most simple view uses base-2 from the Planck Scale — https://81018.com/chart — and goes to the size and age of the universe in just 202 notations! In 1957 Kees Boeke used base-10 to develop what is believed to be the very first integrated view of the universe. Many popularizes jumped on and improved it; but too easily and quickly, they all jumped over the steps from the Planck scale to the CERN-scale. We need to go inside those notations — there just may be very pure gold mines with pure silver and pure copper strands running everywhere!
Now, there are just 202 notations from the Planck sale to the size and age of the universe. That last notation is 10.9816 billion years so we’re still within the first third of it!