Speculations About This Work
Many postings are always in process. All postings are under scrutiny. Most documents are open and are still being developed.
- The basic chart: https://81018.com/chart
- Quiet expansion or big bang? We are asking the scholars!
- For the general public: A possible alternative to the big bang
- Baby steps to visualizations: https://81018.com/visualizations/
- Measuring an Expanding Universe With the Planck Base Units
- Thrust and natural inflation
- Planck Epoch Revisited
- Grand Unification (not an epoch): https://81018.com/unification/
- Inflation Processes (not an epoch): https://81018.com/inflation/
Speculations about speculations: https://bbludata.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/expansion/
- Electroweak (a process, not an epoch): https://81018.com/electroweak/
Ten Reasons To Reconsider How You View the Universe
By the end of year, 2015, the first draft of Top Ten Reasons to give up those little worldviews for a much bigger and more inclusive UniverseView went up on the site. And as a reflection of that work, another posting is exploring the question, “What are the most important numbers that define our universe?” It will always be a working draft, so you are invited to help.
There are many wild-and-crazy ideas and concepts that have been stimulated by early versions of the Big Board-little universe, the Universe Chart and the Planck Base Units chart. A list of speculations with links to further information will evolve here. Perhaps from a simple beginning there will become a very large sampling of postulations that weave between science fiction and science facts!
- The small scale universe. If it is too small for particles, could it be dominated by Pi, cubic close packing, the dimensionless constants, vertices, simple geometries and numbers? Can we only know the mathematics, the ratios? Is it
- Let’s make sensational movies that are open-ended.
- Whitehead & Waterman: We will be attempting to do a deep analysis of an article that was disparaged in 2010 to see if any of the claims and conclusions within it might work within the small-scale universe. This link opens a new window that goes to a twelve-page article by Tony Whitehead (McGill University) and Steve Waterman about the physical and dimensionless constants. More.
- Atomic Packing Factor as an idealized, analogical model.
- Face-centered cubic structure as an idealized, analogical model.
- The current time. If the universe is in fact 13.78 to 14.1 billion years and each notation is not past, but part of the entire dynamic-and-continuous Now, all of human history is well within the 202nd notation. In attempting to discern what is defined within each of the Planck Length measurements, it might seem that each notation along the continuum is archetypal, the Ideal, or the Essence of that which is defined within the boundaries of each multiple of the Planck Length and Planck Time.
- Space and time: Here is another way to look at it! Perhaps Planck Time within that notation defines the relational “speed” within which the other Planck Base Units act, i.e. time is not a duration but a range of speed within a particular quadrant. Space is simply a range of sizes (of that Planck Length multiple) where appropriate things take place by size. There are no more than 202 such areas in all of creation. Again, time is simply a range of speed by which transactions take place within one of those areas. There are no more than 202 transactional ranges of speed within the entire universe.
- Much more to come: What are wormholes? Our space explorers beware!
Editor’s Note: There are still pages that have not yet been integrated with 81018.com, so if you find yourself on another URL, remember to use the back button if you want to return to this page!