CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.July.2020
PAGES: ASSUMPTIONS |DARK|FORMULAS|INFINITY|KEYS|Map | RELATIONS|Transformation|UP
- Apparently the first to map the universe — everything, everywhere for all time — within 202 notations or doublings, domains, groups, layers, jumps, ratios, sets or steps from Planck Time at the beginning to the current time today
- Among the first to claim that these spheres instantiate the finite from the infinite (2016)
- Among those who claim that sphere stacking begins the expansion of the universe
- Apparently the first to claim that the totality of these spheres from the first notation through to the 202 notation account for dark energy and dark matter (2018)
- Possibly the first to claim that values and ethics are the byproducts of this redefinition of the infinite (just above, #9)
- Possibly the first to claim that the first 64 notations are the domain of string theory and Langlands programs and that these two conceptual frameworks can be mathematically integrated within these first 64 notations
- Apparently the first to realize Max Planck’s simple 1899 formula for Planck Time renders a calculation for the approximate speed of light, 299,792,437.99 m/s which was within .001% of the 1975 ISO affirmed measurement of 299,792,458 m/s in a vacuum
- Among those demythologizing the concept of a singularity More…
- Among the first to place consciousness and sleep on a grid that includes everything, everywhere for all time, and that sleep is like the recompile of a computer, but is individual
- Among those who say, “Euler was right. The universe is foundationally exponential.”
Within this model of the universe, all 202 notations are active today in a similar fashion as when each notation became manifest as a space-time moment.
Endnotes & Footnotes
 The Planck base units basic fundamentals. In our early years of this study, 2011 to 2015, we thought the smallest-to-the-largest possible measurements would establish working parameters, boundaries and the boundary conditions, by which we could understand our universe. These Planck units seemed to us to be conceptually so important, we tested these concepts with our most advanced sixth grade class. They seemed to grasp it! Did we?
Initiated: Friday, February 14, 2020
First time as a homepage: March 1, 2020
Last update: July 11, 2020
Most recently a homepage: Sunday, July 11, 2020
Prior Homepage: https://81018.com/integrating/
The name of this page is: claims and the URL is https://81018.com/claims/
If you appreciate what we are trying to do here, please “like” and “share” this page. Thank you.