Many universities and post graduate research centers are a key part of this thrust to understand the foundations of physics, mathematics, and logic, especially the first principles and the foundational concepts for (1) emergence, (2) life and (3) consciousness. Significant colleges and secondary schools are also part of that equation. Each is listed here independent of their scholars because the school administration is also engaged these efforts.
Universities, Institutes and Research Centers
- American Association of Colleges and Universities
- Boston University, Center for Philosophy & History of Science
- Durham University, IEEE, Durham, England, UK
- Harvard University
- Institute for Advance Studies in Princeton, New Jersey
- Kavli Institutes (Los Angeles): Oxford, Tokyo, Chicago, Harvard, Stanford, UC-Santa Barbara
- Max Planck Institute (88)
- Oxford University
- Wofford College, President, Nayef Samhat
- Phillips Andover
This page was started on January 18, 2022. It has a long, long ways to go.