Peter Scholze, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics,
Mathematisches Institut, Universität Bonn, Bonn, Germany
• Articles: The Oracle of Arithmetic, 2016. Nature, … ‘grand unification’ theory, 2021, and others
• ArXiv: Geometrization of the local Langlands correspondence, 2021
• Google Scholar
• Homepage(s): Hausdorff, Semanitc
• inSPIREHEP Geometrization of the local Langlands with Fargues
• Twitter: Quanta and many more
• YouTube: Interview with Peter Scholze, 2021; Local Langlands as Geometric Langlands on the Fargues-Fontaine Curve, July 2022 and many more
Scholze first appeared here within this website on August 2, 2022.
First email: August 1, 2020 at 4:51 PM
RE: “Perfectoids” and the first 64 base-2 notations from the Planck scale
Dear Prof. Dr. Peter Scholze:
Your work from November 22, 2011 has come to my attention. Have you ever considered placing your work within a container from the Planck scale, particularly Planck Time to the current time using base-2 notation? There are 202 base-2 notations; my conjecture is that the first 64 notations are pre-quantum and provide a substantial domain for perfectoid rings and spaces. And, might spheres be added?
__ “This is a shallow
book school on deep matters about which the author speaker knows next to nothing. -R.P. Langlands”