• Center for Perfection Studies • The Big Board–Little Universe Project • February 25-26, 2017 •
Homepages: Next|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Original
Let’s set the stage with some simple-but-unusual facts.
- Continuity equations: Base-2 exponentiation from the Planck Scale to the Age of the Universe creates the largest-possible, most-simple, continuity equations (obviously mathematically-based) from the first moment of creation to this very moment of creation. These continuity equations have not been explored by the larger academic and scientific community. Though a simple fact, we assume that most would say such a progression is not meaningful. As a thought experiment, we assume that it is.
- Symmetry functions: These continuity equations were followed as a result of tiling and tessellating the universe with tetrahedrons and octahedrons. Though relatively well-known within academia, it appears that nobody had applied base-2 notation to go within these two most-basic Platonic solids right down into the Planck scale. Tiling and tessellating can be profoundly three-dimensional. By dividing the edges by 2 and connecting the new vertices, we go within opening possibilities for manifold geometries within each notation. By multiplying by 2, we can go out, expanding with each notations to their current limit at this moment. Conceptually, the universe could be seen mathematically and geometrically as an integrated whole. This is a simple conceptual fact; yet, it appears that the universe has not been so engaged by the academic and scientific community.
- Notations: We are told if we use the reduced Planck constant, there are just 200 notations. Our chart uses the Planck constant as given within the definitions of Planck Length and Planck Time. Within our chart there are just over 202 notations. It is just simple math.
- Light: Light is necessarily part of every notation. Here light is defined by Planck Length divided by Planck Time. It is also true within each notation; the Planck-Length multiple divided by the Planck-Time multiple (See line 10 of the horizontally-scrolled chart) approximates the speed of light. Light defines and is defined within these dynamic ratios. One can say that it defines the very nature of space and time. Though the visible light spectrum within notations 94 and 95 defines a certain kind of light, a more complete definition of light will be discerned within every notation. More…
- Natural Inflation and the Epochs of Big Bang Cosmology. Please follow the numbers. Within our mathematically-integrated chart of the known-and-an-unknown universe, follow line 3 (Planck Time), line 4 (Planck Length), line 5 (Planck Mass), and line 6 (Planck Charge). Here is a natural inflation. There is no bang. And, it simulates the current postulations within big bang cosmology to define their primary epochs of the universe. We call our chart a “Quiet Expansion.” It is entirely predictive and can be readily tested against known data and any projected data within their big bang cosmology that defines their epochs. To date, all their epochs are readily mimicked or simulated by base-2 exponentiation. The challenge today is to find scientifically-generated data that in any way disagrees with the number ranges within the chart. That would be cause for some re-evaluation. The “next” challenge will be to discern how the more complex mathematics of special relativity and quantum mechanics emerges from the simple mathematics of this chart.
And now, the most dramatic postulations:
- Planck Base Units: The extended work on the Planck equations over the years since their introduction in 1906 has given us a rich definition of the Planck scale. Within the singularity it is assumed that there is a complete unification of all the basic forces of nature, the Planck base units (aka Planck scale), the dimensionless constants including the gravitational constant (or general relativity), the reduced Planck constant (or ħ or quantum mechanics), the Coulomb constant (or ε0 or electric charge or electromagnetism), and the Boltzmann constant (or kB or of temperature) AND the speed of light (or special relativity), AND all circles and spheres.
- Finite-Infinite: Any and all never-ending, never repeating numbers defined within science and mathematics are the active and current bridges between the finite and infinite. Within our studies the infinite is only known as continuity (which creates order) and symmetry (which creates relations). We will leave the possible religious implications out of these discussions on this site.
- Lights! We further postulate that this working premise creates an environment to build a panoply of bridges from the Planck scale to all current physical theories whereby each notation is a domain for unique predictive values. Our challenge will be to recognize the mechanisms that would confirm or deny these hypotheses and postulations without resorting to reification and hypostatizations.
Simple confirmations engage the postulates:
Does this model have any hope for survival?
- Yes, the model is simple. It’s logical. It’s mathematical. It’s geometrical. It’s comprehensive. Yes, the inverse may be true, i.e. it is simplistic and wrong!
- Yes, the natural inflation defined by the progressions within this chart more pointedly define the current postulations by big bang cosmology regarding their epochs of the universe.
- Space-time-light are defined in a way that is meaningful and not out of line with our mathematics and physics, and it is in line with foundations for a new philosophy based on the infinite, the finite, and perfection. There is always more…
- This coming Sunday’s new page is still in process. What a surprise. But if you are a gentle person with love in your heart, you’ll know the password to this in-process page (capitalize the first letter and I welcome your early comments. -BEC).
- Lights! Cameras! Action! We continue our study of the bridges between the finite-infinite. We are trying to initiate a deep study to determine in what ways these bridges are active highways from pi through all the dimensionless constants.
- We’ll also begun to re-explore quantum fluctuations (in process).
- The Fermi Point. This morning I was looking back at some writings on one of our SmallBusinessSchool.org pages. That is where we began posting reflections about the “Big Board-little universe.” I was re-reading a 2012 email from my sister; she expressed some frustrations that it all wasn’t easier to understand. Even simple things can be difficult to understand. We have to go over things just one more time and slowly, ever-so-slowly, the dawn breaks and we begin to see. So, this morning is for me a walk through special relativity just one more time where the laws of physics are invariant (i.e. identical) in all inertial systems (non-accelerating frames of reference).
- The Big Board-little universe table, our chart of Planck Numbers, opens up this next statement within the Fermi point (Quantum Field Theory) article within Wikipedia: