CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.March.2018
HOMEPAGES: ASSUMPTIONS |DARK|FORMULAS|INFINITY|KEYS|Map|REVIEW|Transformation|UP
Our Highly-Integrated Universe View
by Bruce Camber March 2018 Related pages
Background: When we started this project in December 2011 in a New Orleans high school, it was dubbed, the Big Board – little universe. Considered a new STEM tool, our simple goal was to share our chart to get some critical feedback. It is a geometric progression that starts with the Planck Length and goes out to the Observable Universe. It takes 202 progressive doublings. A simple logic tells us that it necessarily includes everything, everywhere for all time. To populate the chart with examples is an ongoing challenge that still requires the help of scholars and experts. In the years of analysis that have followed, larger goals of the project (and this website) became increasingly clear. In March 2018 these first four goals listed were our focus. Today, we are reviewing all eight goals and the order of their emergence.
Four primary goals
1. Unplug the big bang theory. It’s been on life support too long. Homepage
We can replace the strained logic of “everything-everywhere-for-all-time” becoming “infinitely hot, infinitely dense.” If Neil Turok’s perpetual starts is the first notation where infinitesimal spheres manifest, these 202 mathematically-integrated doublings begin with the logic of pi and a simplicity that redefines light, space-time and mass-charge, and infinity. We start with the Planck base units and go to this very moment of time within a natural inflation. More Chart Hawking Model
2. Redefine space and time. Going back to Isaac Newton, the absolute frame of reference defined by space and time gets replaced by an infinity that is defined by continuity, symmetry and harmony. References: #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5
3. Develop a science of the infinitesimal. The first 67 doublings (out of the 202) have never been formally recognized as such by the academic community. Always taken as a whole, it has been thought to be too small for much of anything except perhaps for strings. Notwithstanding, if each doubling is considered an area for mathematics and geometries, those first 67 steps should become a new frontier for exploration. We might even postulate a place for consciousness on this grid. More…
4. Grasp an inherent ethics of the universe. Deep within the essence of our charts, three qualities and functions seem to define the Janus-face of the finite and the infinite transformation: (1) continuity to create order and time, (2) symmetry to create relations and space, and (3) harmony to create dynamics, a space-time moment, and potential moments of perfection. Aren’t these the foundations for ethics? More…
Coming to such far-reaching goals creates a fair amount of self-doubt and questioning. It has been a very slow, progressive evolution. Each speculative insight is naturally based on many smaller steps.
Progression of goals:
1. Introduce a highly-integrated, very-simple mathematical model of the universe. The conjectures are that Planck Length is the very first expression of space, that it looks like a sphere, and that it stacks and through cubic close packing of equal spheres, tetrahedrons and octahedrons emerge. Here is the beginning of a deep infrastructure of the universe. It becomes increasingly complex with each doubling — 202 times to the current size of the universe. Once we had our first simple chart, we began to seek the advice and counsel of leading scholars. For us, it was a simple STEM tool.
• December 2011: Create a chart of the universe based on mathematical and geometric sequences: https://81018.com/big-board/
• December 2011 to this day: Seek the insights of scholars, friends, and others. Emails are sent to some of the world’s finest living scholars and to people who command the attention of large groups of people: https://81018.com/alphabetical/
• January 2012: Write up a description of the discovery process for publication whereby everything, everywhere, for all time is encapsulated.
A first draft of this article: https://81018.com/first/
• March 2012: Write up a description for Wikipedia. First draft of this article: March 2012 Published on Wikipedia: April 2, 2012 Taken down: May 2, 2012 URL
• September 2012: Write up an article for publication whereby everything, everywhere, for all time is encapsulated. The first draft of this article: https://81018.com/planck-length-time/
2. Ask questions about the infinitely-hot and infinitely-dense Big Bang Theory using these four Planck base units, Planck Length-and-Planck Time, and Planck Mass-and-Planck Charge of the Big Board-little universe project with its 202+ steps thereby charting the universe with a natural inflation.
• September 2014: Raising our first questions about the big bang theory: https://81018.com/2014/09/10/quietexpansion/
• April 2016: Develop a chart using the Planck base units, Planck Length-and-Planck Time, and Planck Mass-and-Planck Charge, from the first moment of time to the current day. An early draft of this chart: https://81018.com/chart/ This chart just might become a series of books and a banner for classrooms. An extended article in June 2016: https://81018.com/2016/06/01/quiet/
• August 2017: Study the logic of this sampling of groups of numbers of Planck Length-and-Planck Time, and Planck Mass-and-Planck Charge; Steps 31, 67, 101, 137, 167, and 199 were selected: https://81018.com/planck_universe/ Rework until published as a journal article.
3. Introduce and further develop the first 67 doublings from the Planck scale to the CERN-scale as a hypostatic domain for mathematics, consciousness, and the preconditions for systems, particles, waves, and quantum fluctuations.
• October 2015: The first 67 notations as key missing links: https://81018.com/smallscale/
• September 2017: The introduction of the concept of a hypostatic domain: Hypostatic structure starts between the finite and infinite: https://81018.com/hypostatic/
• December 2017: The concept of a transformation nexus between the finite and infinite is introduced whereby the mathematics of dimensionless constants are progressively applied throughout the 202 notations. This concept comes right out of my work from 1971 through 1980. It is just starting to be developed within the first ten notations: https://81018.com/1-202
4. Further develop our understanding of light in relation to space and time within each of the 202 doublings such that light is defined on both sides of the visible spectrum and for all 202:.
• December 2016: What is light? https://81018.com/c/
• December 2016: Be a light in the world. https://81018.com/2ten/
5. Introduce and further develop a definition of the infinite that is continuity that begets order, symmetries that beget relations, and harmonies that beget dynamics. 2020
• November 2014: The first look
• December 2014: Second look
• October 2016: Homepage
• February 2018: Finite & Infinite (Homepage)
6. Recognize the emergence of ethical and qualitative judgments. Whereas the big bang theory encourages a solipsism and nihilism, this redefinition of the finite-infinite as continuity, symmetry and harmony encourage values: https://81018.com/values
7. Further develop a philosophy and psychology of the dynamics of finite space-time such that people begin to see that each step from 1-202 is active and full and each continues to define its unique flavors of space-and-time. Nothing is static and everything, everywhere for all time is inter-related. This work is on the priority list to be developed: https://81018.com/ten/
8. Further develop the mathematics within each of the 202 steps as a progressive evolution that ties all mathematics and geometries to physics, chemistry and biology and to the systems that define our universe, our cosmologies and theologies: https://81018.com/empower/ https://81018.com/1-202
— Posted: March 5, 2018 —
Most of our sixth-grade AP Science students (11-13 years old) actually grasped the basic concepts.