CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.January.2017
HOMEPAGES: ASSUMPTIONS |DARK|FORMULAS|INFINITY|KEYS|Map|REVIEW|Transformation|UP
The world is watching the USA. Bad actors everywhere are asking themselves, “Is this the time?” Those empowered to defend this nation and democracy are on heightened alert. Systems are in place to feel the slightest tremor of the negative. Troubled times on our little Planet Earth, we all need a larger vision of who we are and why.
In December 2011 in a little New Orleans high school upriver from the French Quarter and downriver from the international airport, we used simple geometries and multiplication by 2 (exponentiation) to pry open a magic door to an integrated view of the universe.
Just over 200 notations were uncovered. Surprised not to find anything on the web about base-2 notation from the Planck scale to the Age of the Universe, it was written up for Wikipedia in March 2012 . Displayed for just a month, it was taken down as “original research” on May 2. The only thing original was the length of the continuity equation and the depth of the symmetry relations. Others had glimpses of both; it appears that nobody in history had put the two together.
These two qualities, continuity and symmetry, are also measurable quantities. Yet, our measuring tools can only go so far. Accelerators like the one at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland are actually limited. Their instruments reach down to about the 67th notation out of 202. These are real numbers of real quantities within notations 1 to 67 so the question must be asked, “What is happening in there?”
No one truly knows, so we are making some guesses. Most importantly we believe it is a primary transformation area between the finite and the infinite, between sleep and consciousness, and between the mind and brain. Now that’s quite some transfer of power! Inherently defined as an extension of the infinite, these qualities appear to permeate all notations; these are continuity (order), symmetry (relations), and harmony (a real perfection of dynamics).
Continuity and symmetry give us our sciences; the harmonic and disharmnonic give us our aesthetics, ethics, will, and quantum physics. This simple model of the universe has yet not been explored within the academic world. I think it is well-worth our time to explore it so I invite you to come on this journey with us. It won’t be easy.
Note  Can you help to explain it all in a compelling way?
Note  Wikipedia is for encyclopedic writings, not research.
Note  Measurable units of time only go down to the 87th notation.
Note  These keys are hanging in plain sight!
Articles: Big Bang Boom Is Over
• Is A Quiet Expansion possible?
• Is there an implosion already underway?
• Correspondence: Hawking, Guth and Andrei Linde
• Correspondence: Director General, CERN, Geneva
Open for your comments:
• Finite and Infinite: What’s the question?
• Quiet Expansion of the Universe: Learning from scholars like Frank Wilczek (MIT) and Freeman Dyson (Institute for Advanced Studies) can be intimidating. Trying not to be overwhelmed by their expertise, we shift our focus from particles to systems.
• #1 Top Ten (updated as a result of reader’s input)
• We Live Like Kings and Queens
• The Numbers: A horizontally-scrolled chart with 12 rows and 204 columns which makes up 34-pages side-by-side, and over 2000 blocks of information to analyze and eventually to understand.
• More Numbers: The Universe From Scratch
• Value values, ethics and integrity
• Big Bang Cosmology: #10 Bully #9 False Start #8 Hot head
• Martin Luther King’s Day homepage
Your Questions/Our Answers: Ask a question about this work, especially about the chart, and we will attempt to answer it!
To the Top Guns of Physics: What’s wrong with this picture?
To Our Global Pop Stars & Others: An appeal to Katy Perry, “Become a spokesperson. Spread the word.”
News / Research
QuietExpansion.com opens for business: There are many websites associated with these efforts. Most attempt to capture historical moments in time and to analyze its possible role within academic work. There hasn’t been a place for personal reflections. That changes today.
Universe View: What is your expertise? There are many blanks; and all cells — over 2000 of them — will always be “under construction.”