CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY • SYMMETRY • HARMONY • USA • Goals • 2018
HOMEPAGES: Just Prior|1| |Pi|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|ORIGINAL
72 of 202: A grid-matrix-system for everything, everywhere for all time, Not a theory or vision, just math.
If he had an integrated view of the universe, Einstein would have gone even further.
The most tested-and-confirmed parts of Einstein’s theory of special relativity, especially in the face of Newton’s absolute space and time, were radical, but perhaps not quite radical enough.
Einstein’s principle of relativity holds that the laws of physics are the same in all possible inertial frames of reference. He says there is a “…constancy of speed of light-in-vacuum.” That’s what we all learned. Yet it may not be absolutely true. How can we know that the speed of light-in-vacuum is always the same value?
Framework: If his postulates are going to work, Einstein’s special theory of relativity requires that our universe is homogeneous, isotropic, and time-independent. But that is self- referential; it is like the Ouroboros (snake) swallowing its tail. Within a mathematical framework that includes all space and time, we all might do better.
202 doublings within the Quiet Expansion. Focus on the very first doubling. Questions are necessarily raised about the nature of the Planck Scale and all the equations used to define Planck’s base units. First, there is a lot of activity within all the equations that define each unit. If we were to add the key dimensionless constants, an inertial frame or free space is unlikely.
A Redefinition of Light. If taken as a given that the physical universe is derivative, finite, and quantized and the 202 doublings from the Planck base units are keys to define the current boundary conditions of the physical universe, each of the 202 doublings uniquely define light. Concepts. More.
Variable Speed of light. The values of each Planck Length doubling divided by its corresponding Planck Time doubling renders 202 results which suggest there is a variable speed of light. Though it has been experimentally verified and that value is independent of its direction of propagation, frequency, or the state of motion of the emitting body, it may not be independent of other values that define each Planck-length-and-Planck-Time doubling within a specific notation. More. Key section. Chart (see line 10).
Our basic assumptions:
1. All 202 doublings are alive-and-well and defining our universe right NOW. More
2. These doublings contain everything, for all time, everywhere throughout the universe.
3. There is a natural inflation that defines our universe. More
4. Although these doublings or notations have not been critically reviewed by the academic community (since being recognized for the first time in December 2011), the first group of 64 notations are considered to be the basis for homogeneity and isotropy, consciousness, and the mathematics of the most-basic forms, structures, substances, qualities, relations, and systems. More
- Each doubling or notation defines its own analogue to Einstein’s inertial frame of reference.
- The speed of light, just like the visible light spectrum, is a derivative and secondary property of light.
- Wikipedia: Their definitions of spacetime could be further defined by all the dimensionless constants that currently define the Planck Length and Planck Time. See: Speed of light Also consider: Variable speed of light
- These dimensionless constants thereupon actively and necessarily open the finite-infinite discussion and then the classic scientific terms and expressions, such as the Lorentz transformation, may possibly be redefined by a much larger array of frames.
- More to come, Much more…
Key pages for further more background:
Our Study Group About All These Insights and Postulations:
PROMO SAMPLE TO PASTE ON BULLETIN BOARDS
UPDATE: PDF TO BE PRINTED BACK-TO-BACK AFTER UPDATING. IT CREATES FOUR 4.25×5.5 INCH HANDOUTS PER 8.5×11 INCH PAGE.
SESSION 1:MODELS OF THE UNIVERSE WORKSHEET #1 S1A S1B S1C
SESSION 2: MODELS OF THE UNIVERSE
SESSION 3: FINITE-INFINITE: CONTINUITY-SYMMETRY-HARMONY
SESSION 4: FINITE-INFINITE: ORDER-RELATIONS-DYNAMICS
SESSION 5: LIGHT: AS DEFINED BY THE PLANCK LENGTH AND PLANCK TIME
SESSION 6: LIGHT: THERE ARE TEN WAYS TO RECONSIDER THE NATURE OF TIME
SESSION 7: EIGHT KEY IDEAS
SESSION 8: PLANCK EXPLAINS EINSTEIN AND REDEFINES SPACE-TIME AND PI.
SESSION 9: “IT’S A WRAP.”
1. ALWAYS CHECK THE HOMEPAGE OF 81018.COM
2. CHECK FOR ANY PRIOR HOMEPAGES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED.
3. ADD TO THE DIALOGUE: COMMENT, LIKE, TWEET, LINK
Perhaps a bit rhetorical, but don’t we all have a responsibility to open the best concepts about the nature of things for our students around the world?
We so rarely talk about the smallest and the largest possible units of measurement.
If continuity and symmetry (homogeneity and isotropy) fundamentally define space-time, how can we know how to define the inside parameters within which we work and live and play unless related to those outside parameters?
So, I have been asking since December 2011, “Can we adopt a mathematically-integrated view of the universe?”
Our history: https://81018.com/home The most simple view uses base-2 from the Planck Scale — https://81018.com/chart — and goes to the size and age of the universe in just 202 notations! In 1957 Kees Boeke used base-10 to develop what is believed to be the very first integrated view of the universe. Many popularizes jumped on and improved it; but too easily and quickly, they all jumped over the steps from the Planck scale to the CERN-scale. We need to go inside those notations — there just may be very pure gold mines with pure silver and pure copper strands running everywhere!
Now, there are just 202 notations from the Planck sale to the size and age of the universe. That last notation is 10.9816 billion years so we’re still within the first third of it!