CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.January.27-28,.2020
PAGES: ASSUMPTIONS |DARK|FORMULAS|INFINITY|KEYS|Map | RELATIONS|Transformation|UP
Image: from the album, A Bigger Bang. On this site: light defines all 202 notations that encapsulate the universe.
by Bruce Camber Initiated, January 18, 2020, A homepage on January 26, 2020.
Please note: A sequel to A Different Framework Defines the Universe, That_homepage_can also be reached using the left arrow just above or by clicking on the title. Thank you. -BEC Today’s work: https://81018.com/aether/ Talk?
|ABSTRACT. Max Planck’s 1899 work to define universal physical constants (also known as natural units) rendered actual numbers for length, time, mass and charge. In 2011, by applying base-2 (doublings) to these Planck base units, a logical, predictive, ever-changing, totally-mathematical, working model of the universe emerges. Just 202 doublings parameterize the universe, literally from the very first instant to now, the current age and size of the universe. Use his most-simple formula — tP equals by tP divided by c — the speed of light for those Planck base unit numbers is within .1% of the 1975 laboratory definition.
1. If the universe starts at the Planck base units, this universe is not infinite and space-and-time are not absolute. These infinitesimal units of length and time become measurable around Notation-64 for a unit of length and Notation-84 for a unit of time. And, space and time are relational, finite, quantitative, and derivative.
2. The universe, it follows, would necessarily start cold, close to absolute zero.
3. The universe expands exponentially (base-2 notation) from sphere stacking, encapsulating everything, everywhere for all time within 202 notations or doublings.
4. The universe has a natural thrust that comes from (a).the doublings of Planck Charge, (b).all actions described by formulas involving the speed of light, Planck Length-Time-Mass-and-Charge, and (c).thrusts of dimensionless constants initially instantiating facets of perfection within the finite-infinite relation.
5. The universe uses the dynamics of cubic-close packing of equal spheres for the emergence of Poincaré spheres, the Fourier transform, and simple geometries.
6. The universe results from the concresence of continuity, symmetry and harmony, a perfection within the initial doublings and prior to notations with fluctuations and indeterminacy. There is a natural inflation and homogeneity-and-isotropy.
7. The universe uniquely identifies everything, everywhere throughout all time, yet constantly allows everything-everywhere to be uniquely redefined based on activities within the emergent moment.
8. The universe has a simple logic-and-geometry that most everyone can understand.
This base-2 model of the universe begins with Planck Time, logically the first instant of the universe, and goes to right now, the current day and time, all within just 202 notations or doublings. Like Lemaître, assuming a cold start, by Notation-136 the universe becomes hot enough to support the quark-gluon plasma (which is before the first second transpires between notation 143 and 144). Perhaps here is the area for the “never-ending starts” suggested by Neil Turok and Job Feldbrugge of the Perimeter Institute, and Jean-Luc Lehners of the Albert-Einstein-Institut of Potsdam, Germany. This model possibly is an answer for Nima Arkani-Hamed and Max Tegmark who have called for a fundamentally new concept of spacetime and infinity.
Observations. This model of the universe has 64 notations that are below the thresholds of measurement by the best of our machines, computers and other devices. A limiting factor is quantum indeterminacy. Yet, in light of the Wheat and Chessboard story, although close to the Planck scale, there is enough room for the mathematics of Langlands programs and string theory.
Within this base-2 container, using the most-simple mathematical logic, are prime-number notations. Here are departure points for a new mathematical expression. From Notation-1 to Notation-67 there are 19 prime numbers. Also, although necessarily related through the base-2 mathematics, base-3, base-4, and base-5 (and so on) also provide inter-connectivity between the 202 notations; each base creates additional levels for connectivity and complexity.
Implications. This view of the universe suggests that space and time are derivative, quantized, relational, and finite. The absolutes of space and time are replaced by an infinite continuity, symmetry and harmony. The directionality of time only occurs within the current Notation-202. That asymmetry and directionality, within our human systems, is handled through powering off, essentially rebooting and recompiling, which accounts for our sleeping. Such functional analogies to our current information systems and technologies is consistent with the hyperconnectivity within this model.
Confirmation of Max Planck’s basic formulas for the Planck Units and the speed of light. Simple math with the Planck units readily approximates the speed of light in a vacuum. A variable speed it is always well within .1% throughout all 202 notations (see line 9). It is just one of many ways this chart is affirmed. There are no other models that are 100% mathematical with mathematical interconnections throughout. So, a wild-and-daring prediction is that the physics of every one of our most basic transformations will be re-analyzed within this very different perspective.
It is a different starting point. Although current scholarship has deflated the infinitely hot big bang, the academic alternatives that have emerged have not been compelling enough to replace that big bang metaphor. Perhaps a quiet expansion can.
This simple alternative started within a high school with simple people following very simple logic. There has been no peer review by the scholars. Although we have been asking for it since 2012, we continue to be anxious to receive advice.
Does this path have some merit?
Of course, we believe it does so we communicate with all kinds of people about it.
Thank you. -BEC
A Note About the Header Image: A Bigger Bang. This abstract image comes from an album by the Rolling Stones in 2005. I should note that those last two links open a new page, exiting this site to go to Wikipedia.
@MickJagger “A Bigger Bang” is metaphorical. I was hoping it was a comment on Hawking’s theory. I can’t find such meaning in the lyrics of the cuts. Oh well. Wikipedia has an image associated with the album used on this homepage: https://81018.com/arxiv “Get a grip. Get the universe.”
The original Wikipedia page from which the top image was abstracted.
Tribute: This document is dedicated to my brother, Robert Alan Riley, on his 77th birthday, January 18, 2020. Several years ago, I attempted to explain to his wife, Pat, what we were doing within this website.
Initiated in private on Saturday, January 11, 2020
Public Access: Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Most active editing: January 11 – January 16, 2020
Projected as a first-draft homepage: January 24, 2020
Last edit of substance: