CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.September 2017
HOMEPAGES: ASSUMPTIONS |DARK|FORMULAS|INFINITY|Map |KEYS|REVIEW|Transformation|UP
by Bruce Camber, September 2017
HYPOTHESIS: The first 64 notations of the 202 doublings are hypothesized to be the first physical manifestations of the foundations of the universe. The infinite, which is defined here as continuity, symmetry and harmony, manifest as homogeneity and isotropy and bind the 202 notations as a whole. And, therefore, each notation is essential to the whole. There can’t be one without the others. The finite is known through the Planck base units of Length, Time, Mass and Charge, and the dimensionless constants that define each.
There is so much to learn about the integration of those four Planck base units.
Planck Mass and the concept of mass. At this point in our analysis, the Planck Mass is the starting point for the total mass of the universe and the mass at each notation. The first 64 figures may challenge our understanding of the purity of mathematical tensors and vectors.
Planck Charge is slightly larger than those charges measured within the strings of string theory, we will attempt to find experts to teach us about how strings can come before quarks and how strings could be within the quark-gluon plasma. As we move forward, our earlier analysis of six groups of key numbers across the spread of the 202 notations will be updated as we also consider how small charges could be carried through the transition from the infinite to the finite.
The 65th to 67th notation appears to be a natural limit of actual physical measurements of a length. Between Notation 83 and 85 appears to be the current limit of a measurement of a unit of time (remember the first second of the universe is between Notation 143 and 144). If the strings of string theory are taken to be the radii and/or diameters of circles generated within the first ten notations, an entirely new chapter is opened for the study of the very nature of a string.
Beyond a current physical measurement defines the hypostatic. Effects that are measurable but are little understood will be among the first to be addressed by this model and theory. Among them will be quantum fluctuations, dark energy and dark matter, and then the primary frequencies by which the universe is thought to be attenuated: 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, 1:5, 1:6, 1:7, 1:8, and 1:9. A working assumption is that experimental designs can be shaped through known standing wave patterns to test new hypotheses.
• Hypostatic Way of Learning & Knowing, this homepage on 19 April 2017, builds upon a key article about numbers. If this hypostatic construct is credible, studies like automorphics, Langlands program, scalar field theory, loop quantum cosmology (LQC) might begin to adopt the first ten notations currently assumed to be mostly circles and spheres. Work within the Weaire-Phelan structures may have helpful insights. Each doubling has a measurement of time, length, charge and mass; all are relevant; however, the scaling vertices give us pause to wonder. By the Notation 10 there are 134,217,728 pointfree vertices. With so many vertices, potential is unleashed. An abundance of simple geometries can be imputed to begin the construction of the universe.
• We will build on the work of experts: We will be thoroughly analyzing the work of Denis Weaire with his bubbles and foams. Arthur Loeb’s work, Space Structures (1978) with his Euler-Schlaefli relation – See page 11, might help. Perhaps mathematicians like John Hopcroft and his work with singular value decomposition could also help to open new insights. And, of course, the work of Edward Witten on quantum field theory will continue to be among our analyses.
• Every Notation, a Subject of Analysis: Six notations were subject to an early analysis just to check the logic of base-2 and its natural inflation. That analysis is still in its earliest, most naive, stages of development. The goal at this time is simply to justify looking more deeply at the overall concepts and the model as given. Nothing is sacrosanct. Every concept is to be scrutinized.
It has been said…
“Everything is everything.”
Popular culture often captures an essence, sometimes something truly universal, a deep and abiding truth, then science and mathematics come along behind and discovers, “Yes, that’s right” or “That’s a possibility.” In 1969 Margaret & Berry Gordy of MoTown Records fame, wrote the simple lyrics (and Diana Ross recorded it), “everything is everything.” In 1998 Lauren Hill wrote a song using the same title. And, in this same period of time, some within the scientific community began to envision how everything was related to everything, and then even how everything is everything.
An Integrated “UniverseView”
Our sense of time begins around Notation 137 and our sense of length begins with visible light within Notation 95 and Periodic Table down as small as Notation 80. To have a sense of anything there must be a conscious entity, an observer who senses. So along with everybody else, this site will look to insert your consciousness (as well as your sleep) along the grid. Currently it is charted between Notations 51 and 60 as The Mind.
Some have asked, “Why haven’t we seen this model until now?“
What is life?
- First.chart: December.2011
- Current chart of the Universe
- Every notation must be studied.
- Thoughts on natural inflation
- Big bang theory unnecessary
- Study the numbers
- And, study these numbers!
- Did you look at this chart?
- NASA’s Space App Challenge
- The Universe Clock
- Small-Human-Large Scale
- Contacting scholars
- Let’s study the numbers
- And, these numbers, too!
- On the nature of spacetime
- Measuring an Expanding Universe
- First article (September 2012)
- Second chart: Universe Table
- Parsing the issues
- Questions and problems
- Thrust of the Universe: What is it?
* Hypostatic Structures: The Coming Together of Continuity, Symmetry, and Harmony.
Primarily mathematical and geometrical, we focus on transfinite numbers, the geometries of circles and spheres, and the nature of a matrix, a group and a set.