CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY • SYMMETRY • HARMONY GOALS.April 2022
Pages: Blackhole | C.|.Empower | Hope | Mistake.| PI (π) |.Redefine |.Singularity | Sphere | TOE.|.Up
THIS PAGE: ASSUMPTIONS.|.FOOTNOTES | REFERENCES |.EMAILS. | IM | PARTICIPATE | Zzzz’s
- Consider pi and those qualities that are not finite. We hypothesize or assume that these qualities define the infinite.
- Consider how continuity-symmetry-harmony manifest within that which is finite, yet are defined by pi and understood to be infinite.
- Further consider how pi is first defined by continuity-order that is the never-ending, never-repeating numbers and then by the symmetries of circles and spheres, and then by the transformations within cubic-close packing to tetrahedrons and octahedrons with no less than three Fourier Transforms creating perfect harmonies and dynamics.
- So, let us acknowledge there is a well-defined difference between the finite and infinite, and that the finite is quantitative and the infinite is qualitative, and that the two are intimate.
- Observe the sphere, an infinitesimal, primordial, archetypal sphere, is the first expression of physicality to begin to define the universe.
- Acknowledge these spheres instantiate the finite from the infinite. It is an open universe.
- Observe there are primordial base units of time, space, mass and energy. Using Planck Time (yet aware there is also Stoney Time), these figures are fluid (See note below or John Ralston overview).
- Observe that sphere stacking begins the expansion of the universe.
- Acknowledge Max Planck’s calculation of Planck time is 5.39116(13)×10-44 seconds. It follows that there are 539.116 tredecillion spheres per second at one sphere per unit of Planck Time and Planck Length.
- Acknowledge George Johnstone Stoney’s 1874 calculations of natural units. In a very similar way, it follows that there are 4605 tredecillion spheres per second, one infinitesimal sphere per unit of StoneyTime.
- Map today’s universe — everything, everywhere for all time — within 202 base-2 notations (or doublings that could also be known as domains, groups, layers, jumps, ratios, sets or steps from a symbolic Planck-like or Stoney-like time at the very beginning to the current time today, the Now.
- Note that cubic-close packing of equal spheres generates tetrahedrons and octahedrons.
- Note that cubic close packing of equal spheres at the Planck scale opens the functionality within the Poincare sphere, the Fourier transform, and integral functions. It’s a good map!
- Observe that the totality of these spheres from the first notation through to the 202 notation account for dark energy and dark matter.
5. Some other considerations along the way:
- Note that values and ethics are the byproducts of this redefinition of the infinite.
- Observe that by the first second of the universe, which is within Notation-143, the temperature of the universe would have become hot enough to initiate the quark-gluon plasma.
- Observe that the first 64 notations are the domain of string theory, Langlands programs, the hypothetical particles, and more. Some of the conceptual frameworks could include these studies.
- Observe that the 7.35+ degree gap of just five tetrahedrons is the beginning of quantum fluctuations as well as individuality, identity, consciousness.
- Observe how there must be a domain of perfection in the physical world that exists before quantum fluctuations and indeterminacy and uncertainty.
- Observe that with each of our dimensionless constants, we can begin to demythologize and re-mythologize the concept of a singularity. More…
- Observe that time’s illusions and asymmetry exists only within Notation-202.
- Observe that time measurement varies between the 202nd notation and all other notations. Notation-202 seems directional and linear, it is asymmetric. Notations 1-201 are all symmetric and the notations have been filled with infinitesimal spheres that are defined by the Planck base units.
- Observe that because everything, everywhere for all time is on this grid, consciousness and sleep are as well. Here sleep is considered like the recompile of a computer, but is individual.
- Consider as base-2 encapsulates the universe, all other prime number doublings, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37… may well define what have been called wormholes or shortcuts throughout the universe.
- Observe that Euler was right. The universe is foundationally exponential.
- Observe that the finite number of seconds in the universe can be readily estimated.
- Acknowledge that the expansion of the universe is driven by the number of infinitesimal spheres per second. The rough number of planckspheres is a new concept of the aether (or matrix or grid), a natural inflation, and homogeneity and isotropy. and a cosmological constant.
- Observe that at the Planck scale within the dynamics of the Fourier Transform, there are the internal dynamics that create a pull within and external dynamics that push out such that we are projecting that electromagnetism projects out and gravity pulls in and the two forces are the Janus-face of the other. Attractors and repellers seem to apply.
- Observe that there are six progressions of numbers from the femtosecond down to the PlanckTime — 10−27, 10−30, 10−33, 10−36, 10−39, and 10−42 seconds — that need to be formally named and a request has been made to do such of the international agencies involved.
- Observe that there are two calculations for the Hubble Constant (H0); one number results from measuring from within Notation 1 to 201 which are all fully symmetric and the other results from measuring within Notation-202 which is asymmetric and directional (the arrow of time).
- Note that the entire model, based on the Planck base units, appears to be scale invariant.
- Note how the primordial base units uniquely identify every moment and everything; and, that identification is constantly evolving.
- Note that the Fibonacci numbers logically are limited to within a single notation and Fibonacci sequences are always linear.
- Consider point particles and hypothetical particles are defined within the first 64 base-2 notations. Though infinitesimal, these “point” particles are fully three-dimensional. What appear to be vertices within one domain are actually infinitesimal spheres or clusters of spheres within the next domain going toward the Planck scale.
- Circuitry is created with the five-octahedral gap over-and-under five-tetrahedral gaps working together to create a 15-unit circuit maker-and-breaker. There are nodes (points), lines (edges) and plates (faces). A 20-unit icosahedron in place of a five-tetrahedral unit creates an exchange and interchange. (2022)
Please note: John Ralston’s analyses of the Planck Constant miscalculations appear to have legitimacy. George Johnstone Stoney’s Natural Units need to be reconsidered; his numbers were calculated 25 years before Planck’s constant. We have also asked the Ralston team recalculate those primordial numbers. If Stoney’s number are used, the expansion rate is 4605-tredecillion primordial spheres per second at a rate of one primordial sphere per primordial length.
Question: If time is derivative and finite, is the red shift measuring distance only? The best estimates for the age of the universe stand yet if time is always now and everything is always dynamically expressed, what does it mean? Yes, within this model of the universe, all 202 notations are active today in a similar fashion as when each notation became manifest as a space-time moment…
And, yes, I remind myself that this work could be just a lot of silliness. My education is so narrowly focused, I cannot know what I do not know. -BEC
 The Planck base units as the most-basic fundamentals. In our earlier years of this study, 2011 to 2015, we thought the smallest-to-the-largest possible measurements would establish working parameters, boundaries and the boundary conditions, by which we could understand our universe. Yet, John Barrow of DAMTP of Cambridge University introduced many of us to George Johnstone Stoney and his natural units from 1874. There was a precedent to the Planck base units. Stoney’s numbers were slightly different, particularly Stoney Time.
This is not absolute science.
Notwithstanding, these Planck units seemed to us to be conceptually so important, we thought our students should be introduced to them. We even tested these concepts with our most advanced sixth grade class. With all our special naïvetés, the sixth grade students seemed to grasped the conceptual framework and they appreciated it!
It starts as a very comprehensive STEM tool and then it begins challenging our preconceptions.
 Yes, there may be another footnote or endnotes that could be forthcoming
• Sergio Doplicher, Klaus Fredenhagen, John E. Roberts (1995) The quantum structure of spacetime at the Planck scale and quantum fields. Communications in Mathematical Physics 172(1):187–220
• Hunter, John H., An Introduction to Real Analysis, Sets and Functions, Chapter 1 (PDF), Department of Mathematics, University of California-Davis, 2014, Retrieved March 26 2022
• O’Sullivan, Simon, “A Diagram of the Finite-Infinite Relation: Towards a Bergsonian Production of Subjectivity.” (PDF), Bergson and the Art of Immanence: Painting, Photography, Film, Performance, edited by John Mullarkey and Charlotte de Mille, Edinburgh University Press, 2013, pp. 165–186, https://www.simonosullivan.net/articles/bergsonian-production-of-subjectivity.pdf
• David Kaiser, MIT, April 15, 2022
• Robert P. Langlands, IAS, Princeton, April 4, 2022
• Ulrike Tillmann, Oxford Math and Cambridge Isaac Newton Institute, April 12, 2022
• Ed Witten, IAS, April 13, 2022
5:50 PM · Apr 11, 2022. @maddow @jemelehill and others: Within pi (π), there’s a finite-infinite relation defined by continuity-symmetry-harmony. It’s built into the universe. Base-2 notation is too. Just 202 notations from Planck Time to this day: https://81018.com is just a start. Would you like to know more?
3:48 PM · Apr 12, 2022 @IBMResearch Just a bit deeper than quantum computing is a hypostatic domain of 64 base-2 notations that are within a continuity/order, symmetry/relations, and harmony/dynamics, dense perfected state: https://81018.com
10:24 PM · Apr 11, 2022 @AdamMAugustyn (Encyclopedia Britannica, Managing Editor) Let’s redefine a point and a vertex. Do you think they are well enough defined? I didn’t in 1961, just 14 years old, and having fun in Geometry 101 with Ms. Lillian Halperin. https://81018.com/point-particle is where I’ve begun. Let’s redefine finite-infinite, too.
4:08 PM · Apr 9, 2022 @anabelquanhaase We’re caught by three historic errors, one by Aristotle: https://81018.com/duped/ another by Newton, and also by Hawking as understood by his co-author Neil Turok: https://81018.com/bbtheory/ We’re confused because our grasp of the foundations is wrong.
• A key within a four-page cluster: (1) /begin-here/ (2) /ultimatum/ (3) /checklist/ (4) /stem/
• The URL for this page is https://81018.com/checklist/
• This version was initiated on 2 April 2022.
• It became a homepage on 2 April 2022.
• Last update: Thursday, 28 April 2022
• Prior Homepage: https://81018.com/ultimatum/
• The URL is https://81018.com/checklist/