CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY • SYMMETRY • HARMONY • USA • Goals • 2016
HOMEPAGES: JUST PRIOR | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ORIGINAL
72 of 202: A grid-matrix-system for everything, everywhere for all time, Not a theory or vision, just math.
1. The Nature of Light. In 1899 Max Planck penned formulas for light, space (length), time, mass and charge. Each these equations could turn out to be more important than Einstein’s e=mc2. Throughout this website there is continued analysis, discussion, and questions about the meaning of these most-basic, the first five expressions of physicality.
• Quiet Expansion of the Universe: Learning from scholars like Frank Wilczek (MIT) and Freeman Dyson (Institute for Advanced Studies) can be intimidating. Trying not to be overwhelmed by their expertise, we shift our focus from particles to systems.
• #1 Top Ten (updated as a result of reader’s input)
• Living like a King and Queen (December 19)
• Power of Music, Good Food and Conversation at Lüke’s and with Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra’s music (October 30) with Carlos Miguel Prieto, Conductor
• The Numbers: A horizontally-scrolled chart with 12 rows and 204 columns which makes up 34-pages side-by-side, and over 2000 blocks of information to analyze and eventually to understand.
• First chart, December 2011.
• Value values, ethics and integrity
Your Questions/Our Answers: Ask a question about this work, especially about the chart, and we will attempt to answer it!
To the Top Guns* of Physics: What’s wrong with this picture?
To Our Global Pop Stars & Others: An appeal to Katy Perry, “Become a spokesperson. Spread the word.”
News / Research
QuietExpansion.com opens for business: There are many websites associated with these efforts. Most attempt to capture historical moments in time and to analyze its possible role within academic work. There hasn’t been a place for personal reflections. That changes today.
Universe View: What is your expertise? There are many blanks; and all cells, over 2000, will always be “under construction.”