Our second . Top Ten list (#2) is a focus on light. Now work begins on #3, a focus on the finite-infinite for New Year’s Eve First Top Ten!
#2 Top Ten. Light! What is it about light?!? A key for everything!
In 1899 Max Planck penned formulas for light, space and time. These equations could turn out to be more important than Einstein’s e=mc 2.
• : Learning from scholars like Quiet Expansion of the Universe Frank Wilczek (MIT) and Freeman Dyson (Institute for Advanced Studies) can be intimidating. Trying not to be overwhelmed by their expertise, we shift our focus from particles to systems.
• #1 Top Ten (updated as a result of reader’s input)
• (December 19) Living like a King and Queen
• at Lüke’s and with Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra’s music (October 30) with Carlos Miguel Prieto, Conductor Power of Music, Good Food and Conversation
• : A horizontally-scrolled chart with 12 rows and 204 columns which makes up 34-pages side-by-side, and over 2000 blocks of information to analyze and eventually to understand. The Numbers
• First chart, December 2011.
• Value values, ethics and integrity ______________________________________________________________________
Help Wanted Letters/emails:
: Ask a question about this work, especially about the chart, and we will attempt to answer it! Your Questions/Our Answers
: What’s wrong with this picture? To the Top Guns* of Physics
: An appeal to Katy Perry, “Become a spokesperson. Spread the word To Our Global Pop Stars & Others .”
News / Research
There are many websites associated with these efforts. Most attempt to capture historical moments in time and to analyze its possible role within academic work. There hasn’t been a place for personal reflections. That changes today. QuietExpansion.com opens for business: : What is your expertise? There are many blanks; and all cells, over 2000, will always be “under construction.” Universe View