Professor Ad Honorem, National Higher Research Council of Spain (2020)
Articles: All that Matter… in One Big Bang… Other Cosmological Singularities, MDPI, ________ Basel, 2018, URL: https://www.mdpi.com/2075-4434/6/1/25/htm )
Celebration of 70th birthday (PDF) Main Menu
First email: Wednesday, 29 July 2020 at 6 PM
Dear Prof. Dr. Emilio Elizade:
Today I made reference to your MDPI article (URL above)
within an online page here: https://81018.com/lemaitre-references/
Congratulations. It is a very bold and well-written piece.
Many of our finest scholars still say, “…after the big bang.”
Yet, many basic, basic questions about the big bang go unanswered:
1. What is the relation between space/time? https://81018.com/c/
2. Does that relation necessarily unfold the mass/energy relation?
3. What does the first moment of space-time, mass-energy look like? https://81018.com/sphere/
4. Is sphere-stacking the beginning of base-2 notation? https://81018.com/stacking/
5. Does cubic-close packing generate our geometries? https://81018.com/ccp/
6. Is the universe foundationally exponential? https://81018.com/chart/
7. Is the infinite a necessary part of the definition of the finite?
Now, we have a very speculative model, totally idiosyncratic,
that I suspect you have not seen or heard about it because
I have not learned to write to be published! After a 30 year
break to earn a living, I unwittingly refocused late in 2011
and have slowly gained some confidence.
Do you think it would be worthwhile to try to write something up for MDPI?
PS. I will start a little reference page to your work. At my age, it is
necessary to keep things within a sense of order. Thanks. -BEC