•CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY–SYMMETRY–HARMONY•GOALS• July 2018<
HOMEPAGES: JUST PRIOR |2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11| PI|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20| ORIGINAL
Hot Big Bang Theory Unnecessary
Within This Natural Inflation
This model begins and naturally evolves from the four Planck base units.1 Each Planck value is doubled, then doubled again and again from the first moment in time to the Age of the Universe. This process starts out superconducting-cold and smooth, a natural inflation that is densely-packed like a neutron star.2
In this model the volume and structures of the universe derive from planckspheres which are all primarily defined by those four base units derived from dimensionless constants by Max Planck in 1899.3 And, here we can readily observe the doubling mechanism.
So within just 202 doublings (or steps or notations, all discrete groups), the current age and size of the universe will have emerged,4 mathematically and logically integrated.
By Notation 67, the CERN accelerators begin their first measurements within this space5 (the 67th doubling of the Planck Length). Our first possible measurement of a unit of time6 begins within Notation 84.
It is superconducting cold7 from Notation #0 to around Notation 101. It becomes hot enough for the Quark-Gluon Plasma8 around Notation 137.
Within the 143rd notation the first second emerges, and the first year within the 169th doubling when the universe is approaching the size of our solar system.9
Actual galaxy formation only begins at the 197th notation, the doubling that marks 343 million years.10
With just 202 doublings, this new scale is primarily about the very early universe which has been largely unknown and the subject of a widely-divergent array of guesses.11
This model is also being analyzed in light of the Standard Models, algorithms, and dimensionless constants.12 I believe this model is another key to understanding ourselves, our sciences and our universe.
• Here is the longest continuity equation, all necessarily related numbers; starting with the smallest possible measurement, it goes to the largest possible measurements of space and time.
• Here is the start of a simple geometry of the universe whereby structures build on structures from the smallest possible size to the largest.
• Here everything, everywhere for all time is necessarily included, within a mathematical and geometric grid or matrix.
Thank you. –BEC
 https://81018.com/big-bang-theory/ The big bang is called to question in the face of a relatively unknown model of the universe, a very simple alternative that started its emergence from within a high school geometry class.
https://81018.com/planck_universe/ A sample of six groups of Planck numbers somewhat evenly distributed along the scale of 202 discrete groups. This page was inspired by George Fox, a personal friend, professor, a scholar and a key thinker within emergent biologies. Scholars often ask why they have not seen a simple base-2 chart until now. Kees Boeke’s 1957 base-10 chart is quite popular. Our simple chart, an application of base-2, is still relatively unknown.
 https://81018.com/a3 Superconducting and smooth, densely packed like a neutron star. This linked page is among the key first ten doublings of the model. Here will be our gathering page for references, other articles, and any concepts or ideas that can help us to understand the chart and the dynamics of these numbers.
 https://81018.com/chart A horizontal chart of the universe within just 202 doublings. It is an application of base-2 exponentiation which suggests the universe is fundamentally exponential within its deepest nature. This chart encouraged the analysis of the six groups of Planck numbers: https://81018.com/planck_universe/
 https://81018.com/a101/ Superconducting. This reference needs to go to a page where scholar-scientists within solid state physics, particularly condensed matter physics, either write it up for us or help us to write it up. We have opened that conversation with many of the finest in the field including Klaus von Klitzing and Brian Josephson. High-Temperature Superconducting (HTS) has been observed with transition temperatures as high as 138 K (−135 °C). The range is from 27.942 K within Notation 100, 55.884 K within Notation 101 and 111.768 K (Notation 102).
 https://81018.com/a137/ The Quark-Gluon Plasma could be defined within notation 137, still less than a second into our universe. The earliest measurements by CERN are used to define the Electroweak Epoch. In this model this epoch has been renamed Electroweak Processes. Requiring an estimated temperature of 2×1012 Kelvin to create the Quark-Gluon Plasma (QGP), this process could begin as early as notation 136. It requires 175 MeV per particle. That calculation was made by cosmologists and astrophysicists and we have turned to them to see if the Planck Charge is large enough to handle this requirement.
 https://81018.com/universeclock The Universe Clock is introduced just to open a discussion about the difficulties in measuring time units. Of course, studying the horizontal chart is also very useful to begin to discern a second, a year, and an aeon.
 https://81018.com/chart/#Aeon Open the horizontal chart study the flow around the 197th notation. We begin to see how very small the universe is and how short a time 13.8 billion years is when engaged within base-2 exponentiation.
 https://81018.com/addendum July 16, 2018: The two Standard Models must be engaged as well as all the algorithms that open the deep examination of a progression and relation to all our other models. With a base-2 infrastructure, this challenge can be engaged.
CAMBER REFLECTIONS: First, it seems that the current Standard Model of Cosmology only reaches back to the 143th notation. They can’t get behind the Quark-Gluon Plasma “epoch.” They are forced to guess.
Our Quiet Expansion with those first 64 notations (or more), discrete groups (an application of base-2), readily fills a gap that heretofore has not been formally recognized, yet rather loosely identified as the illusive matrix or grid or aether. Of course, that grid-matrix-ether will extend from Notations 65 to 143 and then less prominently right on through to 202.
Second, the Standard Model for particle physics identifies things in an around Notation 80 and then only reaches back to the 67th notation, perhaps the 66th or 65th.
It seems quite elegant to consider pure math and logic are the only occupants of notations 1 to 64.
And finally, if there were a big bang, it would be well before the emergence of particles. It would have to be from Notation 1 to Notation X. Everyone could argue that X is equal to somewhere from the fifth, tenth, to the 64th notation. I’ll pick up on Turok and say it is perpetual and defined by notations 1 through 101, perhaps 102 when it stops being superconducting and smooth and quiet. It is well within the first second of processing (Notations 143-to-144). It may well still be tend to be quiet, but the action would be unlike anything we have witnessed within science; planckspheres are created at about the rate of the speed of light!
Key Evocative Questions:
Back in my very early days at Synectics Education Systems (1971- ), in the days of metaphors and analogies, one of the most important activities was trying to engage key evocative questions. Here are a few of those questions explored within this site:
- Is our intellectual depth being conscribed by our two Standard Models?
- Shall we revisit our structure for scientific revolutions?
- Can these concepts be tested using rather simple formulas?
- Does measurement qua measurement actually begin with pure math and logic?
- Is “infinitely-hot, infinitely-dense, infinitely-small” the wrong place to start?
- What is the deep nature of growth?
- Are our imaginations working overtime?
- What is an inertial frame of reference in light of 202 notations?
- Are some concepts first principles”?
- Can Turok, Arkani-Hamed and Tegmark open up new conceptual frames of reference?
- What is pi that we are mindful of it?
- Ask the penultimate questions: What is finite? What is infinite?
- Are we asking enough “what if” questions?
- Who is on our team? To whom do we turn?
- What has been the driving vision?
- What is the fabric of the universe?
- Are there rules for our roads? What are they?
- Is the universe exponential? Is Euler’s identity spot on?
- Is this model built on something even faster than exascale computing?
- Does the universe go on forever or just as far as the current expansion?
- Is there a better way to keep track of all these writings?
- Who among us is really and truly in a dialogue with the universe?
- Why? Then as a child, ask the question again, Why? And again, ask, “Why?”
- Have there been summaries of these ideas? What have we missed?
- Are the 202 doublings still a virtually unexplored area for research?
- The arrogance of language: How do we know what we know and don’t know?
- What are the most important qualities of infinity?
- Does the original homepage (January 2012) anticipate the future?