Articles: Collaborators in creation, Aeon, Feb. 2020; This Physics Pioneer Walked Away from It All, Nautilus, 2016
ArXiv (33): The Computing Spacetime (2012); Space does not exist, so time can, 2009, Planck-scale models of the Universe (2003), Internal Description of a Causal Set: What the Universe looks like from the Inside (1999)…
Homepage(s): dbpedia, FQXi, IN…
YouTube: Is time fundamental?, Dec. 13, 2021; Why is the Universe So Beautiful? (Oct 29, 2019)
Most recent email: 7 September 2022
Dear Dr. Fotini Markopoulou:
Would you give any space-and-time for further examination of these five conditions that generate first principles, space-time, and emergence? https://81018.com/analysis/#Openings
Going over those five one more time:
• Our mathematical container starts with symbolic placeholders, Planck’s base units, applies base-2, and encapsulates the universe within 202 notations. This simple math is systemic; thrust is inherent.
• Time redefined. Pi is continuity-symmetry-harmony creating a basic order which first gives us numbers and then measurements. Pi, a key dimensionless constant, opens this redefinition.
• Infinity redefined. Continuity-symmetry-harmony, all faces of pi, are defined by equations and these equations are the qualitative, a simple perfection and a face of the infinite, whereas the quantitative is always numbers and finite, and except for the first notations (up to that which can be measured), imperfect.
• Imperfections, Fluctuations, and Creativity. There are geometries of imperfections, gaps, and fluctuations. Perhaps it has been hidden because of Aristotle’s mistake that lived on for 1800 years.
• The direction of time, the nature of sleep. All five points are formative; this is the most formative.
I’ll continue working on it! Thank you.
Second email: 20 May 2020
Dear Dr. Fotini Markopoulou:
To grasp your work in a more consistent manner, I have started my own summary page about it. I have done that for those scholars whose work has been helpful to me.
I have started one for you: https://81018.com/2020/03/24/markopoulou/ (this page). Your insights into the Planck scale and the nature of time are compelling. Here I will begin working through all your ArXiv articles (and then your co-authors ArXiv articles). My current work focuses on key mistakes by Aristotle (geometric gap with five tetrahedrons), Newton (absolute space and time), and Hawking (infinitely hot start with a compression of everything, everywhere): https://81018.com/duped/
Always, your comments would be appreciated and will be strictly confidential unless you ask me to include them on this page. Thank you.
First email: 24 March 2020
RE: Our many levels of stress
A part of our personal stress, national stress, and global stress
is all the unknowns. Within our sciences, would you concur that
one of our most fundamental questions that is an unknown is the
very nature of space and time. Though Nima Arkani-Hamed says
its doomed, it certainly needs to be redefined.
Might you comment on our naive model based on applying
base-2 to the Planck base units to emerge within 202 notations
— https://81018.com/uni-verse/ It is a quick read and I would
so thoroughly enjoy hearing your comments. Thanks.