CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY • USA • GOALS •MONDAY, 27 AUGUST 2018
HOMEPAGES: JUST PRIOR|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10 |11|12|13|PI|15|16|17|18|19|20 |21|22|23|24|25|ORIGINAL
72 OF 202: GRID OF EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE FOR ALL TIME – NOT A THEORY OR VISION – JUST MATH.
Very simple logic creates an alternative to big bang theories.
- 202.34 successive doublings of the Planck scale outline our universe. , 
In theory this chart contains everything, everywhere, for all time.
- Doubling mechanisms are built into the universe. , , 
- Study the natural inflation/thrust from the first moment of space-time.  
As every notation becomes active, it stays active.
- We are primarily defined by ratios, all dimensionless constants.
All appear to be natural bridges between the finite and infinite.
- Space, time, and light are more fully integrated. Time appears to be finite.
Length/time continuum suggests this model may actually be on target.
- Consider 64 unexplored doublings from the Planck Scale to CERN’s scale.  
- One might conclude that this model defines an exponential universe.
- It quite possibly opens a geometry for quantum fluctuations.
- It is becoming clear that infinity needs to be reopened as a key study.
- Concepts like continuity and symmetry are also reopened for re-evaluation.
• 2011: Start by going from the Planck Length to the Observable Universe.
• 2014: Eventually we went from Planck Time to the Age of the Universe.
• We’ve begun to analyze Planck Mass and the total Mass of the Universe.
• Planck Charge to the total Charge of the Universe is also in process.
• We’ve started to apply the chart to the Standard Models.
• We compared our chart with the Big Bang Theory, epoch by epoch.
There’s just one picosecond or 10 -12 seconds difference (the first three epochs).
• Yes, it all began in 2011 with just 202.34 doublings for the entire universe
. .(from the first moment in time, Planck Time, to the current time). Why now?
Editor’s Notes about Navigation and Other Points of Interest:
- Navigation: Scroll to the top of the page. Cursor over the word HOME and a very long drop down menu will be displayed. It can be scrolled. There is a link to every homepage within this site from its beginning in September 2016.
- Homepage. Click on Our Universe in 202+ Doublings to go to the current homepage.
- That second header contains links to the past 25 homepages. “Just Prior” always goes to the most recent, then each number is active to the next prior homepage. The image goes to the horizontally-scrolled chart as does its tagline.
- Values and ethics: Universals and constants give rise to a sense of value that gives rise to values and ethics. The antithesis is nihilism which opens dystopia.
More key evocative questions:
Back in my very early days at Synectics Education Systems (1971- ), in the days of metaphors and analogies, one of the most important activities was trying to engage key evocative questions. Here are a few of those questions explored within this site:
- Does each progression represent a “longest possible” continuum?
- Are any big bang theories necessary in light of a natural inflation?
- Is our intellectual depth being constricted by our two Standard Models?
- Shall we revisit our structure for scientific revolutions?
- Can these concepts be tested using rather simple formulas?
- Does measurement qua measurement actually begin with pure math and logic?
- Is “infinitely-hot, infinitely-dense, infinitely-small” the wrong place to start?
- What is the deep nature of growth?
- Are our imaginations working overtime?
- What is an inertial frame of reference in light of 202 notations?
- Are some concepts first principles”?
- Can Turok, Arkani-Hamed or Tegmark open a new frame of reference?
- What is pi that we are mindful of it?
- Ask the penultimate questions: What is finite? What is infinite?
- Are we asking enough “what if” questions?
- Who is on our team? To whom do we turn?
- What has been the driving vision?
- What is the fabric of the universe?
- Are there rules for our roads? What are they?
- Is the universe exponential? Is Euler’s identity spot on?
- Is this model built on something even faster than exascale computing?
- Does the universe go on forever or just as far as the current expansion?
- Is there a better way to keep track of all these writings?
- Who among us is really and truly in a dialogue with the universe?
- Why? Then as a child, ask the question again, Why? And again, ask, “Why?”
- Have there been summaries of these ideas? What have we missed?
- Are the 202 doublings still a virtually unexplored area for research?
- The arrogance of language: How do we know what we know and don’t know?
- What are the most important qualities of infinity?
- Does the original homepage (January 2012) anticipate the future?
An excellent resource to translate any of our pages by its URL: