CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.July.2020
PAGES: ASSUME |DARK|FORMULAS|INFINITY|KEYS|MAP | RELATE|Transform|UP
- Chart of the universe: 202 base-2 notations from the first instant to the current time
- Backdrop: Why? History: December 19, 2011. STEM: Our home-grown STEM tool.
- Map the universe — everything, everywhere for all time — within 202 base-2 notations (or doublings that could also be known as domains, groups, layers, jumps, ratios, sets or steps from Planck Time at the beginning to the current time today (2011).
- These spheres instantiate the finite from the infinite. It is an open universe. (2016).
- Cubic-close packing of equal spheres generates tetrahedrons and octahedrons (2019).
- The totality of these spheres from the first notation through to the 202 notation account for dark energy and dark matter (2018).
- Values and ethics are the byproducts of this redefinition of the infinite (just above, #9).
- The first 64 notations are the domain of string theory and Langlands programs. These two conceptual frameworks can be mathematically integrated within the first 64 notations (2016).
- Let us begin to demythologize the concept of a singularity. More…
- Consciousness and sleep are on this grid that includes everything, everywhere for all time. Sleep is considered like the recompile of a computer, but is individual. (2019)
- Euler was right. The universe is foundationally exponential.
- Time measurement varies between the 202nd notation and all other notations. Notation-202 seems directional and linear, it is asymmetric. Notations 1-201 are all symmetric and the notations have been filled with infinitesimal spheres that are defined by the Planck base units.
- The finite number of seconds in the universe can be readily estimated.
- The expansion of the universe is driven by Planckspheres per second. That rough number of planckspheres is a new concept of the aether (or matrix or grid), a natural inflation, and homogeneity and isotropy.
- At the Planck scale within the dynamics of the Fourier Transform, there are the internal dynamics that create a pull within and external dynamics that push out such that we are projecting that electromagnetism projects out and gravity pulls in and the two forces are the Janus-face of the other.
- Calling for units of measurement between the femtosecond and the Planck Second be formally named. These are 10−27, 10−30, 10−33, 10−36, 10−39, and 10−42 seconds.
- There are two calculations for the Hubble Constant (H0). One number results from measuring from within Notation 1 to 201 which are all fully symmetric and the other results from measuring within Notation-202 which is asymmetric and seemingly directional (the arrow of time).
- The entire model, based on the Planck base units, becomes scale invariant.
- Max Planck calculated Planck time to be 5.39116(13)×10-44 seconds which converts to 539.116 tredecillion spheres per second at one Plancksphere per Plancksecond. (2020)
- Pi is first defined by continuity-order that is the never-ending, never-repeating numbers. It is defined by the symmetries of circles and spheres and the transformations within cubic-close packing to tetrahedrons and octahedrons. It is defined by no less than five Fourier Transforms creating perfection harmonies and dynamics.
- The primordial base units uniquely identify every moment and everything; and, that identification is constantly evolving.
- John Ralston’s analyses of the Planck Constant miscalculations appear to have legitimacy. The StoneyUnits need to be reconsidered; his numbers were calculated 25 years before Planck’s constant or we can ask the Ralston team come up with a new definition of primordial numbers. If Stoney’s number are used, the expansion rate is 4605-tredecillion primordial spheres per second at a rate of one primordial sphere per primordial length.
Current work: If time is derivative and finite, is the red shift measuring distance only? The best estimates for the age of the universe stand yet if time is always now and everything is always dynamically expressed, what does it mean? Yes, within this model of the universe, all 202 notations are active today in a similar fashion as when each notation became manifest as a space-time moment… perhaps just a lot of silliness.
 The Planck base units basic fundamentals. In our earlier years of this study, 2011 to 2015, we thought the smallest-to-the-largest possible measurements would establish working parameters, boundaries and the boundary conditions, by which we could understand our universe. These Planck units seemed to us to be conceptually so important, we tested these concepts with our most advanced sixth grade class. With our special naïveté, the sixth grade students seemed to grasped the conceptual framework and they appreciated it!
More footnotes and endnotes will be forthcoming
@dintersmith You are so right. We need a system where anybody can vote from any computer but once you vote, it’s verified in a dozen ways. We can secure the voracity of a vote. We also need an integrated view of the universe and graduate from all our little worldviews: http://81018.com
@JoJoFromJerz (and @waltshaub and @nytimes ) Hi Jo – We’ve all got to break out of our little worldviews for a highly-integrated view of the universe. It’s not easy, but possible, and it breaks of us free of Horizon Vision. http://81018.com is a modest start but the numbers are here: https://81018.com/chart All keys!
The original article, Claims, was initiated on Friday, February 14, 2020.
The first time Claims was a homepage: March 1, 2020.
This version was initiated on Sunday, July 12, 2020.
It became a homepage on Monday, July 13, 2020.
Last update: Sunday, January 24, 2020
The Prior Homepage: https://81018.com/integrating/
The name of this page is: claims-2020.
The URL is https://81018.com/claims-2020/.
Original top header: “Request for a critical review of these claims: Mathematically-Integrated Model of the Universe, aka Quiet Expansion or Integrated UniverseView”
If you appreciate what we are trying to do here, please “like” and “share” this page. Thank you.