CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.July.2020
PAGES: ASSUME | DARK | FORMULAS | INFINITY | KEYS | MAP | RELATE | Transform | UP
by Bruce E. Camber | Prior Homepage|All links below go to earlier pages|Email | Tweets |Comment
Take as a given:
- Chart of the universe: 202 base-2 notations from the first instant to the current time
- Backdrop: Why? History: December 19, 2011. STEM: Our home-grown STEM tool. Checklist The Knowns and the Known Unknowns
Start with primordial base units of time, space, mass and energy (2011). We have used Planck Time, Stoney Time and we’ll use Ralston Time when it comes available.
- Map the universe — everything, everywhere for all time — within 202 base-2 notations (or doublings that could also be known as domains, groups, layers, jumps, ratios, sets or steps from a symbolic Planck Time at the beginning to the current time today (2011).
Assume the sphere, initially called the PlanckSphere, is the first expression of physicality to begin to define the universe (2018).
- These spheres instantiate the finite from the infinite. It is an open universe. (2016).
Sphere stacking begins the expansion of the universe (2016).
- Cubic-close packing of equal spheres generates tetrahedrons and octahedrons (2016).
Cubic close packing of equal spheres at the Planck scale opens the functionality within the Poincare sphere, the Fourier transform (2018), and integral functions (2021)
- The totality of these spheres from the first notation through to the 202 notation account for dark energy and dark matter (2018).
The infinite is defined by continuity (order), symmetry (relations) and harmony (dynamics) (1972).
- Values and ethics are the byproducts of this redefinition of the infinite (just above, #9).
By the first second of the universe, which is within Notation-143, the temperature of the universe would have become hot enough to initiate the quark-gluon plasma (2017).
- The first 64 notations are the domain of string theory, Langlands programs, the hypothetical particles, and so much more. Many conceptual frameworks can be mathematically integrated within the first 64 notations (2016).
The 7.35+ degree gap of just five tetrahedrons is the beginning of quantum fluctuations as well as individuality, identity, consciousness (2015).
- There is a gap created by five octahedrons. The five tetrahedral gap is extended with the icosahedron and the Pentakis dodecahedron.
There is a domain of perfection in the physical world that exists before quantum fluctuations and indeterminacy and uncertainty. (2011)
- With each of our dimensionless constants, we can begin to demythologize and re-mythologize the concept of a singularity. More… (2017)
Time’s illusions and asymmetry exist only within Notation-202. (2019)
- Consciousness and sleep are on this grid that includes everything, everywhere for all time. Sleep is considered like the recompile of a computer, but is individual. (2019)
As base-2 encapsulates the universe, all other prime number doublings, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37… may well define what have been called wormholes or shortcuts throughout the universe. (2014)
- Euler was right. The universe is foundationally exponential. (2019).
- Time measurement varies between the 202nd notation and all other notations. Notation-202 seems directional and linear, it is asymmetric. Notations 1-201 are all symmetric and the notations have been filled with infinitesimal spheres that are defined by the Planck base units. (2020)
- The finite number of seconds in the universe can be readily estimated. (2016)
- The expansion of the universe is driven by Planckspheres per second. That rough number of planckspheres is a new concept of the aether (or matrix or grid), a natural inflation, and homogeneity and isotropy. (2020)
- At the Planck scale within the dynamics of the Fourier Transform, there are the internal dynamics that create a pull within and external dynamics that push out such that we are projecting that electromagnetism projects out and gravity pulls in and the two forces are the Janus-face of the other. (2020)
- Calling for units of measurement to be formally named. These are the six progressions from the femtosecond and the PlanckSecond: 10−27, 10−30, 10−33, 10−36, 10−39, and 10−42 seconds. (2020)
- There are two calculations for the Hubble Constant (H0). One number results from measuring from within Notation 1 to 201 which are all fully symmetric and the other results from measuring within Notation-202 which is asymmetric and seemingly directional (the arrow of time). (2020)
- The entire model, based on the Planck base units, becomes scale invariant. (2020)
- Max Planck calculated Planck time to be 5.39116(13)×10-44 seconds which converts to 539.116 tredecillion spheres per second at one Plancksphere per Plancksecond. (2020)
- Pi is first defined by continuity-order that is the never-ending, never-repeating numbers. It is defined by the symmetries of circles and spheres and the transformations within cubic-close packing to tetrahedrons and octahedrons. It is defined by no less than five Fourier Transforms creating perfection harmonies and dynamics. (2020)
- The primordial base units uniquely identify every moment and everything; and, that identification is constantly evolving. (2020)
- John Ralston’s analyses of the Planck Constant miscalculations appear to have legitimacy. The StoneyUnits need to be reconsidered; his numbers were calculated 25 years before Planck’s constant. We have also asked the Ralston team come up with a new definition of primordial numbers. If Stoney’s number are used, the expansion rate is 4605-tredecillion primordial spheres per second at a rate of one primordial sphere per primordial length. (2020)
- Fibonacci time is directional and appears to exist only within a notation. It appears that it doesn’t cross notations but is linear within a notation. (2022)
- Point particles and vertices of classic geometry are redefined as infinitesimal, primordial spheres, yet here these point particles and vertices have all the functionalities of the sphere. (2022)
- Gravity and electromagnetism begin to be created in the first notation. Each is a Fourier Transform and these transforms are scale invariant. Attractors and repellers apply. (2022)
- Circuitry is created with the five-octahedral gap over and under five-tetrahedral gaps work together to create a 15-unit circuit maker-and-breaker. There are nodes (points), lines (edges) and plates (faces). A 20-unit icosahedron in place of a five-tetrahedral unit creates an exchange and interchange. (2022)
Of course, the earlier versions of these claims provide the foundations for this version.
Current work: If time is derivative and finite, is the red shift measuring distance only? The best estimates for the age of the universe stand yet if time is always now and everything is always dynamically expressed, what does it mean? Yes, within this model of the universe, all 202 notations are active today in a similar fashion as when each notation became manifest as a space-time moment…
And, yes, I remind myself that perhaps this work is just a lot of silliness.
Endnotes & Footnotes
 The Planck base units basic fundamentals. In our earlier years of this study, 2011 to 2015, we thought the smallest-to-the-largest possible measurements would establish working parameters, boundaries and the boundary conditions, by which we could understand our universe. These Planck units seemed to us to be conceptually so important, we tested these concepts with our most advanced sixth grade class. With our special naïveté, the sixth grade students seemed to grasped the conceptual framework and they appreciated it!
For more, do a search on the words, “Planck base units.”
More footnotes and endnotes will be forthcoming
Dear Francis Sgambelluri:
I think you’ll enjoy this little chart of the universe: https://81018.com/chart/
It starts with our back up against Planck’s Wall.
It is all wonderful madness replete with
idiosyncratic assumptions and first principles.
After a hard day, indeed, “Let’s have some wine.”
@dintersmith You are so right. We need a system where anybody can vote from any computer but once you vote, it’s verified in a dozen ways. We can secure the voracity of a vote. We also need an integrated view of the universe and graduate from all our little worldviews: http://81018.com
@JoJoFromJerz (and @waltshaub and @nytimes ) Hi Jo – We’ve all got to break out of our little worldviews for a highly-integrated view of the universe. It’s not easy, but possible, and it breaks of us free of Horizon Vision. http://81018.com is a modest start but the numbers are here: https://81018.com/chart All keys!
Please send along your comments or questions!
Key Dates for Presuppositions
The original article, Presuppositions, was initiated on Friday, February 14, 2020.
The first time Presuppositions was a homepage: March 1, 2020.
This version was initiated on Sunday, July 12, 2020.
It became a homepage on Monday, July 13, 2020.
Last update: Sunday, January 24, 2020
The Prior Homepage: https://81018.com/integrating/
The name of this page is: Presuppositions
The URL is https://81018.com/presuppositions/
The sequel to this page prioritizes it all: https://81018.com/checklist/
Original top header: “Request for a critical review of these claims: Mathematically-Integrated Model of the Universe, aka Quiet Expansion or Integrated UniverseView”
If you appreciate what we are trying to do here, please “like” and “share” this page. Thank you.