*Jerzy Jurkiewicz died on November 30, 2021.
Prof. Dr. Jerzy Jurkiewicz, Mark Kac Complex Systems Research Centre,
Marian Smoluchowski Institute of Physics, Jagellonian University,
Reymonta 4, PL 30-059 Krakow, Poland
ArXiv: Scaling in four dimensional quantum gravity, 1995
Homepage(s): Google Scholar, inSPIREHEP
References within this website:
Causal Dynamical Triangulation (CDT): https://81018.com/cdt/
This page is: https://81018.com/jurkiewicz/
An unanswered email: Friday, 13 August 2021 at 5:45 PM
Dear Prof. Dr. Jerzy Jurkiewicz:
I have a few very naive questions based upon the following line within the abstract of “The Universe from Scratch” published in ArXiv in 2006.
In the Abstract, you said:
“The laws of quantum theory tell us that looking at spacetime at ever smaller scales requires ever larger energies, and, according to Einstein’s theory of general relativity, this will alter spacetime itself: it will acquire structure in the form of curvature.”
1. Might the laws of quantum theory be derivative?
2. Are you familiar with Aristotle’s 1800 year old mistake? Is this primordial gap scale invariant?
3. Is the sphere scale invariant even into the Planck scale?
4. Could Lemaitre’s primordial atom actually be a primordial sphere?
5. Might cubic-close packing of equal spheres be a most-basic dynamic of a mathematical physics well-below the reach of CERN-physics?
6. Might tetrahedrons-octahedrons and emergent geometries occur between the Planck scale and the CERN scale?
It seems we’ve been thrown off the panoply of possibilities by Newton’s absolute space and time. It truncates our vision. I think we’re also thrown off by defaulting to the big bang’s infinitely hot start with all its problems when the so-called cold dark matter theory reaches QGP temperature from a cold start by the 135th notation, considerably less than a second from the start at Notation-1. Of course, Simon White and others are still working on it.
PS The embedded links are as follows:
1. https://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/0509010v3 https://arxiv.org/pdf/hep-th/0509010v3.pdf
2. https://81018.com/duped/#Aristotle https://81018.com/gap/
4. https://81018.com/challenge/ Also see: https://81018.com/instance/. https://81018.com/sphere/