CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY•GOALS•October.21-22,.2018
HOMEPAGES: Assumptions|Bottom-up|Concepts|Formulas|Pi|Infinity|TRANSFORMATION|Why Now?
72 of 202: A grid-matrix-system for everything, everywhere for all time, Not a theory or vision, just math.
An introduction to a very simple chart of the universe that seems comprehensive beyond belief and imagination
This website is about encapsulating the universe within 202 dynamic notations right from its first instant of space-time, measured by the Planck Scale through to its current size and age.
Our work began in December 2011 within a high school geometry class in New Orleans. That story is here: https://81018.com/home We were chasing embedded geometries, smaller and smaller units, until at the Planck scale: https://81018.com/tot and https://81018.com/number/#Kepler. The students and I were fascinated by this exploration of the universe’s relative measurements at different scales.
Those first discussions turned into an ongoing odyssey to explore the Planck unit-number relationships. This scaling unwittingly recalls the 1957 base-10 work of Kees Boeke (that was later popularized within a well-known book by Phyllis & Philip Morrison, Powers of Ten: About the Relative Size of Things in the Universe), but with a vital difference.
We used the Planck base units to do a systematic doubling. It creates a truly fascinating scale that starts at the first moment of time and it goes to our current time. With the typical enthusiasm of youth, we asked, “Isn’t this the most highly-integrated, mathematical, continuity equation for all time?” We have been looking and looking for a means to justify or explain this doubling activity.
We asked, “Could it possibly be related to the doubling phenomenon that occurs in a discrete dynamical system: period-doubling bifurcation?” Does it have anything to do with the doublings with sphere stacking and ccp, fcp and hcp? It seems to us that this doubling occurs as measurement moves from scale to scale in the universe, but we do not find that observation mentioned anywhere in the literature for bifurcation, chaos theory, fractals, cosmology, or physics. If it coheres, could it indicate that the universe itself is a continuous dynamical system?
That intriguing possibility suggested by this rather all-encompassing multiscale chart has been endlessly challenging for us. …that the entire universe could be encapsulated within the scaling bandwidth of 202 doublings!
Who would have ever thought?
The Planck units were the ruler. The doublings are the measurements that resulted. One of our goals was to see if we could verify the age and size of the observable universe by a systematic exploration of these doublings. Another goal was simply to try to envision the universe. Over the years, our exploratory work has burgeoned into this website: http://81018.com
Might you advise us? Where have we gone askew? If our logic hasn’t gone askew, are we on to something? If we are, we will need some serious coaching and would hope that you might be able to help us. Isn’t this direction of thought worthy to have more hands and minds focusing on it? Thank you.
- The finite-infinite relation may be known through the dimensionless constants like pi, e, and those observed by those who work within the Standard Model for Particle Physics.
- Our universe is based on four of the largest possible continuity equations — the 202 doublings of the Planck Length / Planck Time, and Planck Mass / Planck Charge.
- There are 202 doublings from the Planck scale since the first moment of time.
- All 202 doublings are alive-and-well and defining our universe right NOW. More
- These doublings contain everything, for all time, everywhere throughout the universe.
- The universe begins with the simplest geometries, sphere-stacking, and quickly evolves, tiled and tessellated, between the Planck Scale and the CERN scale, first with tetrahedral-octahedral plates, then with hexagonal plates, and then with a diversity of plates.
- There is a natural inflation that defines our universe. More
- Although these doublings or notations have not been critically reviewed by the academic community (since being recognized for the first time in December 2011), the first group of 64 notations are considered to be the basis for homogeneity and isotropy, consciousness, and the mathematics of the most-basic forms, structures, substances, qualities, relations, and systems. More
- Each doubling or notation defines its own analogue to Einstein’s inertial frame of reference.
- The speed of light, just like the visible light spectrum, is a derivative and secondary property of light. It is not absolute but relational.
- Wikipedia: Their definitions of spacetime could be further defined by all the dimensionless constants that currently define the Planck Length and Planck Time. See: Speed of light Also consider: Variable speed of light
- These dimensionless constants thereupon actively and necessarily open the finite-infinite discussion and then the classic scientific terms and expressions, such as the Lorentz transformation, may possibly be redefined by a much larger array of frames.
- More to come, Much more…
Key pages for more background:
http://81018.com http:/81018.com/home https://81018.com/chart https://81018.com/goals/ https://81018.com/concepts/ https://81018.com/constant/ https://81018.com/redefinition/ https://81018.com/exponentiation/ https://81018.com/π/ https://81018.com/s4a/ https://81018.com/euler/ https://81018.com/einstein/ (Prior homepage) https://81018.com/inertial-frame/ https://81018.com/finite-to-infinite/ https://81018.com/2017/10/16/eight/
Our initial study group about these insights and postulations:
Perhaps a bit rhetorical, but don’t we all have a responsibility to open the best concepts about the nature of things for our students around the world? We so rarely talk about the smallest and the largest possible units of measurement. If continuity and symmetry (homogeneity and isotropy) fundamentally define space-time, how can we know how to define the inside parameters within which we work and live and play unless related to those outside parameters? So, I have been asking since December 2011, “Can we adopt a mathematically-integrated view of the universe?”
Our history: https://81018.com/home The most simple view uses base-2 from the Planck Scale — https://81018.com/chart — and goes to the size and age of the universe in just 202 notations! In 1957 Kees Boeke used base-10 to develop what is believed to be the very first integrated view of the universe. Many popularizes jumped on and improved it; but too easily and quickly, they all jumped over the steps from the Planck scale to the CERN-scale. We need to go inside those notations — there just may be very pure gold mines with pure silver and pure copper strands running everywhere! Now, there are just 202 notations from the Planck scale to the size and age of the universe. That last notation is 10.9816 billion years so we’re still within the first third of the current notation that defines this universe!