CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.June 2,.2023
PAGES: π (pi) | CHECKLIST | FOOTNOTES | REFERENCES EMAILS | IM | PARTICIPATE | Zzzz’s
If the big bang fades away, does pi (π) emerge?
You may sign this petition here.*
Pi (π) is the oldest, most-used, least-understood tool to engage the universe. Its never-ending, never-repeating numbers teach us about continuity. Its conversion of numbers to shape teaches us about symmetries. And, its conversion of spheres to tetrahedrons and octahedrons teaches us about basic harmonies that abide in everything, everywhere throughout all time.
Big bang cosmology is slowly being abandoned due to the results coming in from the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) as well as other scientific research:
- Too smooth for a big bang. The early images from the JWST confirm images from the Hubble spacecraft and earlier work from the Planck space observatory [European Space Agency (ESA), 2009 to 2013]. The Planck ESA mapped the anisotropies of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) and opened the questions about smoothness.
- The big bang has no beginning. It cannot account for its earliest seconds. In contrast, pi (π) naturally starts at PlanckTime with an infinitesimal sphere to begin space-time. By applying base-2, doubling over and over again, there are 202 notations to this day and time. Continuity, symmetry and harmony within the finite and infinite helps us to to grasp meaning and value that the big bang cannot.
- The big bang is on a slippery slope. Its story accommodates the news. It is not giving our students and scholars a firm foundation to build the new sciences required for our future.
This appeal is for the leading scientific organizations throughout our world to look critically at an alternative model and to evaluate its major points:
- Pi (π) redefines the very nature of the finite-infinite relation. Please go to this webpage for more: https://81018.com/continuity-symmetry-harmony/#Pi and https://81018.com/csh/ Is this conclusion worth exploring further?
- Pi (π) is how numbers become circles and spheres. Lines approximate circles at a point we can not discern. Assuming one infinitesimal sphere per unit of Planck’s base units, a simple calculation based on Planck Time, renders 539 tredecillion spheres/second, a cosmological constant, and these infinitesimal spheres most-densely pack the universe. Are these points worth exploring further?
- 1899: Max Planck’s base units (natural units) define the very first moment of space-time. By applying base-2, we emerged with a mathematical ordering system that can be easily followed. Planck Time, multiplied over and over again, results in well-over 13.81+ billion years within 202 notations. Applied to the PlanckLength, it approximates the size of the universe. Everything, everywhere, for all time is encapsulated. Are these points and our most-simple model worth exploring further?
Our world is beset with anxieties. Our models are not working effectively. There is too much hostility in the world. It is obvious to everyone that we need alternative models.
This appeal for a critical judgment is made to the following (this page is very much under construction in May-June 2023):
1. China: Chinese Academy of Sciences
2. USA: The American Academy of Arts and Sciences and American Association for the Advancement of the Sciences
3. Germany: The Max Planck Institutes and Helmholtz Associations
4. The Royal Society of the UK
6. The French Academy of Sciences
7. The Korean Academy of Science and Technology
8. National Academy of Sciences (USA)
9. Russian Academy of Sciences
10. Royal Swedish Academy of Arts and Science
11. And the Indonesian Academy of Sciences (AIPI), Indian Academy of Sciences, Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf), The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters, and The Academia Brasileira de Ciências (Brazilian Academy of Sciences) and so many others throughout our world.
If you would like to help us carry this message to the organizations mentioned above, please sign our petition.
Thank you. -BEC
* Please note: This petition is hosted by Change.org and Change.org is supported, among many others, by Reid Hoffman, the founder of LinkedIN. Change is a reputable company; however, it takes money to support that infrastructure. Once you sign the petition, you’ll be asked to contribute. You do not have to make a contribution. If you do, it is a freewill offering. Thank you. –BEC
Endnotes & Footnotes
Footnotes will follow over the next few weeks.
References & Resources
As these references are studied, key references and resources will be added.within this website.
There will be emails to many of our scholars about key points.
There will also be many instant messages to thought leaders about the key points.
• This page will eventually become a homepage. It is now “under construction.”
• The last update was May 28, 2023
• This page was initiated on May 21, 2023.
• The URL for this file is https://81018.com/petition/
• The headline for this article: If the big bang fades away, does pi (π) emerge?
• First byline is: Petition to our leading scientific societies: “Please Investigate.”