CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.September 2017
HOMEPAGES: ASSUMPTIONS |DARK|FORMULAS|INFINITY|Map |KEYS|REVIEW|Transformation|UP
Continuity defines this universe.*
We say, “Continuity begets order begets numbers which beget time.”
- Chart the universe from the smallest to the largest. Use simple mathematics to include everything, everywhere, for all time. By multiplying the smallest parameter by 2 over and over again, you will get to the largest. It’s entirely predictive; that’s continuity. It makes for a homogeneous and isotropic universe.
- Begin with the Planck base units: Go to the current Age of the Universe. This natural inflation is all within just 202 doublings and that’s continuity. The math creates a model. Preliminary initial studies of six groups of numbers.
- Find the epochs of the big bang theory. Each is defined by this model; and that’s a very special kind of continuity. There’s no bang to be found. Take a look. Read the numbers.
- Space and time become dynamic ratios, derivative of light, each other, and all their constants. Every notation is necessarily active and has been since its in inception. And though each calibrates the speed of light slightly differently, that, too, is a very special case for continuity, a fundamental paradigm shift whereby absolute space and time is denied and a finite-infinite relation is established.
- Continuity bridges the finite and infinite. Continuity is infinite and it extends throughout the finite yet is not finite. More…
Just a little history…
On December 19, 2011 over eighty high school students were introduced to an integrated universe view using just the Planck Length, multiplying it by 2 over and over again, just over 202 times until out to the size of the Observable Universe. We didn’t know what we didn’t know. Scholars were reluctant to tell us what we were doing was nonsense. They probably weren’t sure. The logic was simple. The math was simple. Our basic assumptions about continuity seemed appropriate. More...
These numbers tell many stories.
We looked around for experts but discovered our chart was so different people were afraid to engage it. This chart is so idiosyncratic, it looked like crack-pottery. Nevertheless, it just might be right.
A challenge for the rest of our life
Changing our concept of space and time is not going to be easy. This site will struggle with it as long as there is a web and air to breathe.
Some have asked, “Why haven’t we seen this model until now?“
Of the many faces of continuity, our focus is on continuity equations, continuous functions, and Leibniz Law of Continuity. Let us consider continuity (1) in juxtaposition with the discrete, and (2) in relation to the conceptual development of mathematics (number theory) and logic. Continuity (order), symmetry (relations), and harmony (dynamics) replace absolute space and time as a definition of the infinite.
Our next article focuses on symmetry. Followed by harmony, it is followed by hypostatic structures. Our introduction to it was written in April 2017 called, Hypostatic Way of Learning & Knowing.
For more (somewhat in order of emergence, December 2011 until Now):
- First chart: December 2011
- First article (September 2012)
- Second chart: Universe Table
- Parsing the issues
- Questions and problems
- Big bang dystopia-syndrome
- Thrust of the Universe: What is it?
- Current chart of the Universe
- Every notation must be studied.
- Thoughts on natural inflation
- Big bang theory unnecessary
- Study the numbers
- And, study these numbers!
- Did you look at this chart?
- NASA’s Space App Challenge
- The Universe Clock
- Small-Human-Large Scale
- Contacting scholars
- On the nature of spacetime
- Measuring an Expanding Universe