• An Integrated View of the Universe • Center for Perfection Studies • The Big Board–Little Universe •
Some of the sites supported by the Center for Perfection Studies:
- http://bblu.org: The Big Board-little universe Project is the first site with its own URL and today it follows the work for secondary schools and select elementary schools. It is a Science -Technology – Engineering – Mathematics application.
- http://81018.com: Work to make an integrated view of the Universe work is for on-going research and development within the scholarly community to discern issues within ontology, epistemology, and cosmology.
- http://81018.org: The 34-page, horizontally-scrolled chart of the numbers generated from applying base-2 notation to the Planck scale. There are 204 columns and 12 rows.
- http://quietexpansion.com: Personal reflections about all this work and all the people involved in trying to answer the basic questions about life.
There are many other web pages that have been part of the run up to the sites listed above. Some of them include:
- https://walktheplanck.wordpress.com: Part of a National Science Fair project.
- https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/brucecamber: Bruce Camber on LinkedIn
- https://bigboardlittleuniverse.wordpress.com: 2013-2015 work
- Universe View and Universe Table
- Small Business School: There first place pages were posted in December 2011.