• An Integrated View of the Universe • Center for Perfection Studies • The Big Board–Little Universe •
Some of the sites supported by the Center for Perfection Studies:
- http://81018.com: Work to make an integrated view of the Universe work is for on-going research and development to discern issues within ontology, epistemology, and cosmology.
- htp://bblu.org: The Big Board-little universe Project is the first site with its own URL and it is for work within secondary schools and select elementary schools. A STEM or Science -Technology – Engineering – Mathematics application.
- http://81018.org: The 34-page, horizontally-scrolled chart of the numbers generated from applying base-2 notation to the Planck scale. There are 204 columns and 12 rows.
- http://quietexpansion.com: Personal reflections about all this work and all the people involved in trying to answer the basic questions about life.
- http://exponenetiation.org: A minimalist site.
There are many other web pages that have been part of the run up to the sites listed above. Some of them include:
- https://walktheplanck.wordpress.com: Part of a National Science Fair project.
- https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/brucecamber: Bruce Camber on LinkedIn
- https://bigboardlittleuniverse.wordpress.com: 2013-2015 work
- Universe View and Universe Table
- Small Business School: There first place pages were posted in December 2011.