• Center for Perfection Studies • Big Board – little universe Project • USA • December 2016
Homepages: Just Prior 1|2 |3 |4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10
NAVIGATION: Links often open a new tab/window within this site, bblu.org, or Wikipedia or ArXiv.
If big bang cosmology is now losing ground to more questions than answers, AND if big bang cosmology made all our old worldviews appear small, rather quaint and incomplete, where do we go now? What do we believe? Yes, cosmology took over the most-honorable Weltanschauung. Those historic relics quietly went downhill; and now listless, await rebirth or death.
- The bang evaporates. The starting point, 13.8 billion years ago, is the same as big bang cosmology yet all 200+ notations are entirely predictive and become the script for a simulation program that defines the epochs of big bang cosmology but without the bang. Its natural inflation, quietly multiplying by 2, is based on simple logic and simple math that very quickly becomes exceedingly complex.
- Space-time are defined. Here space-and-time are derivative, discrete, finite, quantized, and necessarily related by light. It is Max Planck’s equation for Planck Time and it is carried throughout each of the 200+ notations (see line 10 within the chart). Here is the matrix or grid (including unstructured grids) or aether imputed by many but generally relegated to fanciful scientific thinking.
- Infinity gets redefined. Sir Isaac Newton’s infinite sense of space and time finally cedes ground to Gottfried Leibniz’s relational model of space and time. So, then, what is infinite? There are many definitions outside of science, yet it is best to avoid all but one term. It is used in common by most religions and by math and the sciences. We all understand in some sense of the word, perfect, whether it is a moment in time or a diamond. Numbers, shapes, and moments can be used to describe perfection. Numbers create order and define the nature of continuity so perfection is order and continuity. Geometries create relations and define the nature of symmetry; the relations of perfection are defined by symmetries. A moment creates dynamics and define the nature of harmony, symmetries interacting through time-and-space. And here, the relation between the subject and an object becomes the primary real or the foundation of foundations.
- Welcome to the universe. Most of us go about our day within the space and time of that day and some rather-limited number of miles. We do not feel a necessary connection to the universe. Science fiction handles that world plus we need to make a living and put food on the table and do those things that life seems to invite us to do. A highly-integrated universe view pulls us out of our sweet-but-little cocoon. For the first time for many, we adopt a systems point-of-view whereby this tiny universe is held, surrounded, and engulfed by the infinite.
- We all get introduced to a very small-scale universe that defines us and the entire universe. Here are the grounds for what is known as homogeneity and isotropy. These mathematical constructions are the simple start of our universe, yet here one might impute a place on this grid or matrix for all those academic works with no such current orientation. Math including pure geometries, philosophies including values, the Mind, sleep, and automorphic forms and functions, are just a few.
- Every notation defines part of our beingness. Remember space is necessarily hooked at the hip with time and that ratio always equals light. All notations are active and the only time is Now. So, to understand the self evermore completely and deeply, we continue the process of examining the essences of every notation because each notation defines who we are, where we are, and the meaning and value of life.
That should be enough to open a discussion. Yet, to maximize the possibilities, we are appealing to mega-stars to adopt an integrated universe view. It goes with their beingness.
For more, see the prior homepages, linked above.