• Center for Perfection Studies • The Big Board–Little Universe Project • February 3, 2017 •
Access a few of our prior homepages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Original
Setting the stage: First, some simple facts.
- Continuity equations: Base-2 exponentiation from the Planck Scale to the Age of the Universe creates the largest possible continuity equations from the first moment of creation to this very moment of creation. These continuity equations have not been explored by the larger academic and scientific community. Though a simple fact, we assume that most would say such a progression is not meaningful.
- Symmetry functions: These continuity equations were uncovered as a result of tiling and tessellating the universe with tetrahedrons and octahedrons. Though relatively well-known within academia, it appears that nobody had gone within the interiors of these two most-basic Platonic solids to see that the tiling and tessellating can be profoundly three-dimensional. Within each notation we can go deeper within; and with the expanding notations, all forms can be doubling as well. Conceptually, this vision of the universe is mathematically and geometrically an integrated whole. It is a simple conceptual fact, yet, it appears that the universe has not been so engaged by the academic and scientific community.
- Notations: Using the reduced Planck constant, we are told that there are 200 notations. Our chart uses the Planck constant as given within the definitions of Planck Length and Planck Time. Within our chart there are just over 202 notations. It is just simple math.
- Light: Light is necessarily part of every notation. Here light is defined by Planck Length divided by Planck Time and the Planck Length multiple within each notation divided by the Planck Time multiple (See line 10). Light is defined by these dynamic ratios. It is also the very nature of space and time. Though the visible light spectrum within notation 94 and 95 appears to define a certain kind of light, it is factually known as those three dynamic ratios. To imply more is reification and hypostatization. More…
- Natural Inflation and the Epochs of Big Bang Cosmology. Just follow the numbers. Within our mathematically-integrated chart of the known and an unknown universe, follow line 3 (Planck Time), 4 (Planck Length), 5 (Planck Mass), and 6 (Planck Charge). This natural inflation follows the current postulations within big bang cosmology of the epochs of the universe. Entirely predictive, our chart can be readily tested against known data from within big bang cosmology as well as the projected data regarding the epochs. To date, all the epochs are defined by base-2 exponentiation. The challenge today is to find scientifically-generated data that in any way disagrees with the number ranges within the chart. That would be cause for some re-evaluation. The next challenge will be to discern how the more complex mathematics of that research relates to the simple mathematics of this chart.
And now, the most dramatic postulates:
- Planck Base Units: The extended work on the Planck equations over the years since their introduction in 1906 has given us a rich definition of the Planck scale. Within the singularity it is assumed that there is a complete unification of all the basic forces of nature, the Planck base units (aka Planck scale), the dimensionless constants, and a very special class of circles and spheres.
- Finite-Infinite: Any and all never-ending, never repeating numbers defined within science and mathematics are the active and current bridges between the finite and infinite. Here the infinite is only known as continuity (which creates order) and symmetry (which creates relations). We leave religious beliefs out of these discussions.
- Lights! We further postulate that this working premise creates an environment to build a panoply of bridges from the Planck scale to all current physical theories whereby each notation is a domain for unique predictive values. Our challenge will be to recognize the mechanisms that would confirm or deny these hypotheses and postulations.
Next up: Cameras! Action! We look at these active bridges between the finite-infinite.