When there are more than ten people from any one institution, we will develop a special page of links to all those people under the name of the school.
Oxford: An alphabetical listing of scholars within Oxford (and, undoubtedly more to come) whose work has been studied and who have been asked questions about it:
- Chas Bountra, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Innovation and Professor of Translational Medicine
- Martin Bridson (physics, mathematics)
- Frank Close (physics)
- Richard Dawkins (biology)
- David Deutsch (physics)
- Jonathan Doye (chemistry, geometry)
- Jamie Farnes (dark energy/dark matter)
- Prof. Dr. Beata Javorik (economics)
- Brian David Josephson (physics)
- Ard A. Louis (biology)
- Chiara Marletto, Wolfson’s New Frontiers Quantum Hub
- Prof. Dr. Tim Palmer, Oxford (physics)
- Sir Roger Penrose (physics)
- Alexander Ritter (physics)
- Joseph Silk, The Cosmic Microwave Background, 2002
- Jirina Stone, Department of Physics
- Ulrike Tillmann, Mathematics, joint positions within Cambridge and Oxford
- Guillermo Valle-Pérez, frequent collaborator with Ard Louis
Links to special pages on this website include quotes and my letters to them.
Thank you Professor Dr. Guillermo Valle, for all your contributions to the 73-page treatise, Generalization bounds for deep learning (PDF) It’ll be so very helpful to learn the language and inherent concepts throughout. Your discussion (pp 44-46) and reasons for successes of the PAC-Bayes bound (pp 46-47) will be studied and restudied, and discussed, and debated. I appreciate all References (pp 48-56)!