NATO’s Advanced Study Institute
This conference at Isaac Newton Institute in Cambridge, England invited everyone who attended to explore alternatives to the hot big bang theory.
Among those in attendance were Andreas Albrecht, Tom Banks, Savas Dimopoulos, Michael Duff, George Efstathiou, Alan Guth, S. W. Hawking, Juan Maldacena, Lisa Randall, Martin J. Rees, Paul J. Steinhardt, Leonard Susskind, Neil Turok, Joseph Silk, Gabriele Veneziano, and Alex Vilenkin as well as Keith Dienes, Burt Ovrut, Valery Rubakov, David Spergel, and Michael Turner.
Some of the chapters of the summary publication are as follows:
- Introductory Lecture, Rees, Martin J
- Cosmic Inflation, Albrecht, Andreas
- Before Inflation, Turok, Neil
- The Future Of Quantum Cosmology, Hawking, S.W
- Quintessence and Cosmic Acceleration, Steinhardt, Paul J.
- Feedback in Galaxy Formation, Silk, Joseph
- CMB Anisotropies and the Determination of Cosmological Parameters, Efstathiou, G
Some of the other primary reference pages:
Other resource materials: