Base-2 exponentiation: A simple doubling
may be at the heart of this universe.
We are beginning to understand why base-2 may be profoundly built into the very structure and deep nature of this universe. Here are a few of the article about base-2 to date:
- Saturday, December 21, 2019, CERN, Geneva: A Tweet to key scientists. A comparison with the epochs of big bang cosmology.
- Saturday, December 21, 2019: Our cosmological model is young but comprehensive.
- December 20, 2019: Wrong since 1687, we can start to get it right.
- Friday, December 6, 2019: Wrong since 1687, we just may begin to get it right.
- Monday, December 8, 2019: Continuity and symmetry, the very heart of homogeneity and isotropy
- September 5, 2019: 12 Key Concepts: On how to absorb the universe in just 202 doublings
- March 23, 2019: Sphere-stacking may well be a most fundamental dynamic of the universe.
- April 2018: How do things double and just what is a doubling?
- Friday, January 26, 2018. Our base-2 universe and the big bang epochs
- Friday, January 26, 2018. Base-2 exponentiation taken out 64 times
- March 2015: The Speed of Light Is “Close Enough” Using Just the Planck Units,
- March 31, 2012: The Simple Math Of Base-2 (in light of the more-simple Base-10)