Emergence from spheres and doubling functions:
1. A Study of Numbers: https://81018.com/number/#Kepler
2. Growth: https://81018.com/growth/
3. Emergence: https://81018.com/emergence/
4. Fabric: https://81018.com/fabric/
5. Symmetry: https://81018.com/symmetry/
6. Circles-spheres: https://81018.com/circles-spheres/
7. Stacking: https://81018.com/stacking/
8. Spheres: https://81018.com/sphere/
9. Start: https://81018.com/start/
10. First Instance: https://81018.com/instance/#4b
The text within the picture reads as follows:
Three levels of simple complexity:
1. Observe the tetrahedron in the bottom left corner.
2. Notice that it is enclosed in a larger tetrahedron. Right beside it is
an octahedron, plus there is a tetrahedron in each of the other three corners. Every tetrahedron encloses four “half-sized” tetrahedrons and an octahedron.
3. Notice that our larger tetrahedron is enclosed by an even larger tetrahedron. This pattern repeats itself getting smaller and getting larger. Part of the complexity can be seen by observing the center octahedron. Notice the red, black and blue hexagonal plates. A white plate has been obscured. Each shares the common centerpoint.
4. Notice the octahedron in the middle whereby that center triangle is one of its eight faces. There are four faces that are the center faces of each side of the tetrahedron and there are four interior faces. The octahedron has a half-sized octahedron in each of its eight corners and a tetrahedron in each of these eight faces.
For more, please follow this page on the website:
- Tiling the Universe in 201+ Exponential Notations: The Great Chain of Being
- Our Open Letter To You
- Doublings: What is being doubled and how?
- Tetrahedron: Four half-size tetrahedrons in the corners and an octahedron in the middle
- Octahedron: Six half-sized octahedrons in each corner, eight tetrahedrons, one in each face
- Tetrahedral-Octahedral couplet
- Pentakis dodecahedron