Please Note: ALL LINKS will eventually be re-routed to this website, 81018.com. That UPDATE is on-going. Many links currently go to back to the first postings within our website for our television series, Small Business School (1994-2012). A weekly, half-hour, that show aired on PBS-TV stations around the country and Voice of America (VOA-TV) affiliates throughout the world.
An Integrated UniverseView: Beyond the WorldWideWeb & Worldviews
1. The Universe is finite. That’s huge. It has measurable smallest units for space and time. It has measurable units for the largest dimensions of space and time, the Observable Universe and the Age of the Universe, respectively. More…
2. The Universe has an ethical bias. Yes, it certainly appear to be so! The theological among us have some very real work to do. Theology is informed by science and science is informed by theology. When they disagree, one of them is wrong. Those within radical Islam have much to learn from Allah (the Arabic word for “God”) and how science tells us so much about the Creator of all things.
3. The Universe is smaller and more ordered than we think. In 201+ steps, you go from the smallest measurement to the very largest. Initially it sounded ridiculous and it seemed inconceivable. Yet over time, it sinks in.
4. The Universe is more connected than we think. In fact, everything is related to everything, all within 201+ steps! Seems impossible; it’s not.
5. The Universe gets structure from space-and-time, but not its essence. The structures go back to basic geometries that have become exquisitely complex (Also, see the reference just above). The essence of that structure comes from the infinite through our constants and universals which appear to be best engaged through the Planck Units.
We Can All Strive For A Higher Perfection, A Better Way
To our guests, our extended Small Business School family, and to all our first-time contacts, especially among editors and writers:
First, this Universe View is related to everything, everybody, every behavior and every thought. Some of the work actually began way back in the early 1970s. Some of it came into focus with our old television series from 1994 to 2012. We all share the same first principles (linked from here). For us personally, it was a direct reflection of our faith and our belief that faith and science must cohere or one of them is wrong.
Second, we used those first principles in all that we have done. That’s how one knows the first principles work. Yet, eventually, those first principles inform in new ways. It is not automatic. It takes time. But, there is always a next step. We can always improve on the initial conditions. That is the reason for this page.
Third, we all need to extend our principles globally, then extend them throughout the universe. That drove our work on the Big Board-little universe back in December 2011. We can also now see how such principles just might become the core of a new small business revolution.
Now, with all these references, we now say, “Let’s get focused; there are great things to do to get us all on track for a brilliant future.”