|Our most simple assumptions, concepts, principles and insights about life and the universe:
• The finite-infinite relation    can always be understood more profoundly. The starting points for the sciences, mathematics, and logic are that both the finite and infinite; they share continuity, symmetry and harmony creating order, relations, and dynamics.
• Key numbers, functions and geometries recognized by our most-respected scholars all begin their work to define the finite-infinite relations within the very first moment that defines space, time and light.
• The Planck numbers are also part of these first steps and all subsequent steps. More…
• Multiplying the Planck units by 2 over and over and over again creates a grid or a matrix within which to begin to understand numbers, functions and geometries. The principles of continuity and symmetry become penultimate.
• Planck length (space) and Planck time are infinitesimal and there are many who think both are meaninglessly small, yet, here is the beginning of a natural inflation and thrust of the universe that define the quiet expansion of our universe.
This page was first posted on the web on December 6, 2017.