|Our most simple assumptions, concepts, principles and insights about life and the universe:
• The finite-infinite relation can always be understood more profoundly. The starting points for the sciences, mathematics, and logic are that both the finite and infinite share continuity, symmetry and harmony creating order, relations, and dynamics.
• Key numbers, functions and geometries recognized by our most-respected scholars all begin their work to define the finite-infinite relations within the very first moment that defines space, time and light.
• The Planck numbers are also part of these first steps and all subsequent steps. More…
• Multiplying the Planck units by 2 over and over and over again creates a grid or a matrix within which to begin to understand numbers, functions and geometries. The principles of continuity and symmetry become penultimate.
• Planck length (space) and Planck time are infinitesimal and there are many who think both are meaninglessly small, yet, here is the beginning of a natural inflation and thrust of the universe that define the quiet expansion of our universe.
This page was first posted on the web on December 6, 2017.