Big Board-little universe · Exponential Universe · Quiet Expansion
by Bruce Camber
|Our most simple assumptions, concepts, principles and insights about life and the universe:
• The finite-infinite relation     can always be understood more profoundly. Our starting points for the sciences, mathematics, and logic are that both the finite and infinite share continuity, symmetry and harmony creating order, relations, and dynamics.
• Key numbers, functions and geometries recognized by our most-respected scholars all begin their work to define the finite-infinite relations within the very first moment that defines space, time and light.
• Pi and Euler’s number are the first steps within this understanding and define the very beingness of the universe.
• The Planck numbers (Notation 0) are also part of these first steps and all subsequent steps. Hypothesized (or perhaps a better word is hypostatized) is that the first manifestation of a “thing” described by the Planck units is a primordial sphere. Implicit within those numbers is a rate of expansion that suggests that we live in an exponential universe. More…
• An Aether of Primordial Spheres. This rapid expansion can be contextualized and understood by applying base-2 notation to encapsulate the expansion of primordial spheres. It defines a grid or a matrix within which to begin to understand numbers, functions and geometries. The principles of continuity and symmetry become penultimate.
• Planck length (space) and Planck time are infinitesimal and there are many who think both are meaninglessly small, yet, here is the beginning of a natural inflation and thrust of the universe that define the quiet expansion of our universe.
• My 1971 first principles have been bearing down on me for a long time now.
This page was first posted on the web on December 6, 2017.