There is no First Lady of Afghanistan but maybe that can change.
On Saturday, February 4, 2022. A tweet to @MHaneefAtmar (Foreign Minister of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan). You might find these pages of interest: https://81018.com/stan/ https://81018.com/afghanistan/
The foundations of science are best understood through a finite-infinite relation defined by the sphere: http://81018.com might help your educational efforts.
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 (through TOLO News),
I called on Hibatullah Akhundzada and Hasan Akhund:
“Now the challenge is to make Afghanistan a destination site for tourism. Bring the people of the world to a new country with a new vision and hope and a sense of the future. Make treaties with the other STAN nations: https://81018.com/stan/ Get your women involved.”
To Abdul Ghani Baradar, Abdul Salam Hanafi and Abdul Kabir, and leaders like Amir Khan Muttaqi, and all the Taliban people:
1. Get all the airports operational and active. Invite the world to help out. “Fly in with resources and fly out with those who want to leave and anything that can be exported.” No drugs. Of course, try to convince your people that Afghanistan will become a new and open, creative and joyous place.
To that end, you’ll want to begin to adopt a highly-integrated, mathematical view of the universe; everything, everywhere for all time is encapsulated within just 202 base-2 notations.” The continuity, symmetry, and harmony of the spheres opens us to understand our religions more profoundly. It becomes the foundations of science, math and logic as well.
2. Get everybody back into school. Everybody. Every day. Learn something new and integrate it with continuity, symmetry, and harmony.
3. Sent through the TOLO News website:
“The world is also in turmoil but people want to help:
• Open all the airports.
• Let airplanes land with food and take off with people and exports.
• Create a new and open Afghanistan.
This message to Haibatullah Akhunzada and Hasan Akhund is also currently online:
The old days are gone. The former first lady, Bibi Gul, has left the country.
The Seven-Stan Countries:
Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan