Our Center for Perfection Studies supports several primary websites that are in the process of consolidating many pages that rather organically spread out over the web from December 2011 to September 2016. Much earlier work began in 1972 at a think tank in Cambridge, Massachusetts where the power of analogical constructions was explored and the conditions for a perfected state in spacetime were introduced. Currently the focus of each is being narrowed down so each of these sites can be used to collaborate and support special populations of people:
- http://bblu.org The Big Board-little universe Project is our first mathematically-integrated model of the universe using base-2 notation. This website is our first with its own URL. Today the focus of the site is to work with secondary schools and select elementary schools. It is a Science -Technology – Engineering – Mathematics (STEM) application.
- http://81018.com This Integrated Universe View expands our first model with the application of Planck Time, Planck Mass, and Planck Charge. The site is focused to take the best from big bang scholarship and to determine how to apply it to our base-2 model using its natural inflation given within exponentiation. A related focus is to begin to study how we might integrate the Standard Models of (1) Particle Physics and (2) Cosmology (Lambda-CDM model). This on-going research and development also relies heavily on the work of those within the scholarly community to discern the open issues within ontology, epistemology, and cosmology.
- http://81018.org The 34-page, horizontally-scrolled chart of the numbers generated from applying base-2 notation to the Planck scale, here are 204 columns and 12 rows of simple calculations and evolving analysis.
- http://quietexpansion.com This site is for the personal reflections about all this work and all the people involved as we all try to answer the basic questions about life, particularly focused on our sciences, mathematics, logic, epistemology, ontology ethics, and religions.
- http://exponentiation.org An experimental site to minimize the number of pages to comprehend the basic-basics and a perfected state within space-and-time with the fewest number of words. Every page of this site is duplicated within the other sites.
- http://centerperfection.org As the center evolves, it will expand the applications, goals, and range of this site.