The purpose of this Center for Perfection Studies has been to research concepts that would allow any kind of perfection to exist somehow-somewhere within our quantum understanding of things.
Although the center informally emerged in 1972, it only began to have a web presence in December 2011. It rather organically spread out over the web until in August 2016 we finally adopted 81018.com asour unique URL and began consolidating all those early webpages.
That original formulation of this center was while working in a think tank in Cambridge, Massachusetts where the power of analogical constructions was explored and the conditions for a perfected state in spacetime were introduced. Ostensibly space and time had become derivative, so the question was asked, “What is more fundamental?” The answer was continuity, symmetry, and harmony, but it had no relational container. It was just “nice talk.”
Today there are several websites drilling into the concept of perfection. Eventually the focus of each website is to examine facets continuity, symmetry and harmony. Each site will focus on special populations of people and be used for collaborations and support:
- http://81018.com This Mathematically-Integrated Universe View expands our first model with the application of Planck Time, Planck Mass, and Planck Charge. The site is focused to take the best from big bang scholarship and to determine how to apply it within our base-2 model with its natural inflation given within that exponentiation. A related focus is to begin to study how we might integrate the Standard Models of (1) Particle Physics and (2) Cosmology (Lambda-CDM model). This on-going research and development also relies heavily on the work of those within the scholarly community to discern the open issues within ontology, epistemology, and cosmology.
- http://81018.org The 34-page, horizontally-scrolled chart of the numbers generated from applying base-2 notation to the Planck scale, here are 204 columns and 12 rows of simple calculations and evolving analysis.
- http://bblu.org The Big Board-little universe Project was our first mathematically-integrated model of the universe using base-2 notation. That website was our first with its own URL. The focus of the site has been to work with secondary schools and select elementary schools. It is a Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics (STEM) application.
- http://centerperfection.org As the center evolves, it will expand the applications, goals, and range of this site.
Other key pages:
- Perfections of Pi: https://81018.com/perfection/
- The Start: https://81018.com/starts-8/
- Research: “We can assume domains of perfection…”
- https://bigboardlittleuniverse.wordpress.com/ Early web entries (April 2013).
- The earliest pages were posted within our website for our television series that aired on PBS-TV stations around the USA and on the Voice of America around the world, between 1994 and 2012.