Our Center for Perfection Studies supports several primary websites that are in the process of consolidating many pages that rather organically spread out over the web from December 2011 to September 2016.
The original formulation of this center occurred in 1972 while working in a think tank in Cambridge, Massachusetts where the power of analogical constructions was explored and the conditions for a perfected state in spacetime were introduced.
Currently the focus of each website is being even more specifically focused. Each site is to be used for collaborations and support of special populations of people:
- http://81018.com This Mathematically-Integrated Universe View expands our first model with the application of Planck Time, Planck Mass, and Planck Charge. The site is focused to take the best from big bang scholarship and to determine how to apply it within our base-2 model with its natural inflation given within that exponentiation. A related focus is to begin to study how we might integrate the Standard Models of (1) Particle Physics and (2) Cosmology (Lambda-CDM model). This on-going research and development also relies heavily on the work of those within the scholarly community to discern the open issues within ontology, epistemology, and cosmology.
- http://81018.org The 34-page, horizontally-scrolled chart of the numbers generated from applying base-2 notation to the Planck scale, here are 204 columns and 12 rows of simple calculations and evolving analysis.
- http://quietexpansion.com This site is for the personal reflections about all this work and all the people involved as we all try to answer the basic questions about life, particularly focused on our sciences, mathematics, logic, epistemology, ontology ethics, and religions.
- http://bblu.org The Big Board-little universe Project is our first mathematically-integrated model of the universe using base-2 notation. This website is our first with its own URL. Today the focus of the site is to work with secondary schools and select elementary schools. It is a Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics (STEM) application.
- http://centerperfection.org As the center evolves, it will expand the applications, goals, and range of this site.
- https://bigboardlittleuniverse.wordpress.com/ An early version of our web entries (APRIL 14, 2013).
- https://smallbusinessschool.org/page3000.html The earliest pages were posted in our website for our television series that aired on PBS-TV stations around the USA and on the Voice of America around the world, between 1994 and 2012.