Initiated: Monday, December 19, 2016 Last update: 2 January 2017 Also: Scholars / Specialists
Background: The top scientists in the world can not believe that something as simple as base-2 notation could be the initial script that writes the most basic rules for the earliest beginnings of the universe, literally creating each of the known epochs as defined by big bang cosmology (Click on “LOGIC” in the header). It would follow that this natural inflation is the current expansion of the universe. Our challenge is to become scientific enough to begin writing papers that can get through the peer-review process to open the discussion even wider. Our letters to the scholars of the world is an attempt to help sharpen our focus.
Our Policy/Procedures: Our letters that go out to key thinkers throughout the world are published here.
Any response to our email-letters-tweets will not be published unless encouraged and authorized by the recipient.
Listings: There is another listing by Small-Human-Large scales and another that is alphabetical by last name.
Herein are links to our communications to scholars-scientists around the world:
- Sean Carroll, UCLA
- Christopher Conselice, School of Physics and Astronomy,The University of Nottingham
- George Ellis
- Fabiola Gianotti , Director General, CERN Labs in Geneva
- Alan Guth, MIT physics professor
- Stephen Hawking, Cambridge University
- Peter Higgs, emeritus professor, University of Edinburgh, Nobel laureate for his work in particle physics
- Rush Holt, CEO of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Robert Langlands, mathematician, Institute for Advanced Studies
- Wayne Hu, University of Chicago
- Andrei Linde, Stanford physics professor
- Martin López-Corredoira, Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (Canary Islands)
- Auguste Messen, Institute of Physics, Catholic University of Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- Max Tegmark, MIT physics professor
2013 – 2014 – 2015