by Bruce E. Camber, a working first draft throughout August 2021
“The blackhole is much more complex than anybody ever imagined. Nobody is finding it easy to define so we have begun to study it in light of our unusual speculations and model. The 202 always-active notations– where space and time are radically redefined — shine an unusual light on the blackhole. At this point in our study, I believe the blackhole is the fulcrum of time. Classically defined as pulling everything into itself, including light, we propose that the blackhole is also defined by the current expansion of the universe (at about 539-tredecillion spheres per second). That expansion is at levels and sizes that are well below any threshold of our measuring devices. Also, we would say that the expansion is nonlocal. The entire universe is here on this doorstep. Perhaps the working hypothesis should be that a blackhole appears at the center of every galaxy and it is the same blackhole.” -BEC*
If you’d like to collaborate on this page, please send me an email or IM! We’ll set it up!
Overview. The concept of a blackhole has a relatively brief history and for most of that history, it was a speculative concept entertained only by a rather small group of theoretical physicists who wrestled with Einstein’s theory of relativity. That history, and our work to develop a theory to define the very nature of a blackhole, will be a Janus-face; the history page is https://81018.com/blackholes/ and this speculative page is https://81018.com/blackhole. This page will focus on our working statement above, particularly on “a blackhole appears at the center of every galaxy and it is the same blackhole.”
We say that space-time is disintermediated, derivative, and finite. Easy to say; what does it mean? Let us explore how this may be so.
Discussion: Notations 65-67 where quantum fluctuations and wave-particle duality hold court, each notational step closer to Notation-0 opens its own unique synchronicity. So, we will be deconstructing the universe — a little like the Jenga tower game from Notation 65-67 down to Notation-0. There will be plenty of opportunities for our theory to collapse.
We will also continue our struggle to construct the universe from Notation-0 up to Notation-67. We’ll need the help of many, especially those within Langlands programs, string-and-M-theory groups, and supersymmetry groups.
Those 64 notations have changed our perspective rather radically! They are waiting to be truly discovered.
Much more to come…
- Where do we go from here?
- Infinitesimal archetypal sphere: https://81018.com/primordial/
- Singularities: https://81018.com/singularities/ Original page: https://81018.com/calculations/#Singularity
- Joseph Polchinski (2019): https://81018.com/polchinski/
- Raphael Bousso (Berkeley), March 2020: https://81018.com/2020/03/25/bousso/
- Annalisa Guerri: https://81018.com/guerri/ On finding Planck scale experts
- A slowly-evolving spacetime bibliography
Joseph Polchinski (May 16, 1954 – February 2, 2018):
- Black Holes and Random Matrices, Jordan S. Cotler, Guy Gur-Ari, Masanori Hanada, Joseph Polchinski, Phil Saad, Stephen H. Shenker, Douglas Stanford, Alexandre Streicher, Masaki Tezuka, November, 2016 arXiv:1611.04650 [pdf] doi 10.1007/JHEP05(2017)118
- Abstract: We argue that the late time behavior of horizon fluctuations in large anti-de Sitter (AdS) black holes is governed by the random matrix dynamics characteristic of quantum chaotic systems. Our main tool is the Sachdev-Ye-Kitaev (SYK) model, which we use as a simple model of a black hole. We use an analytically continued partition function |Z(β+it)|2 as well as correlation functions as diagnostic…
- The Black Hole Information Problem, Joseph Polchinski arXiv:1609.04036 [pdf, other] hep-th gr-qc doi 10.1142/9789813149441_0006
- Abstract: The black hole information problem has been a challenge since Hawking’s original 1975 paper.
- This document: Started on Thursday, July 20, 2021 @ 8 AM
- First posted for collaborations:
- The URL: https://81018.com/blackhole/
- The Prior Homepage: https://81018.com/empower/
- First Headline: On Turning A Blackhole Inside Out
- Second headline: Grow Beyond Those Limited Worldviews
- Possibly the next homepage: https://81018.com/tredecillion Password: Tredecillion
- The most recent update of this page: Saturday, July 31, 2021