CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY. GOALS.August.2021
PAGES::.ASSUMPTIONS.|.blackhole.|.MISTAKES |.PI (π).|. redefined.| Sphere.|.TOE |.UP | Zzzzs
Where do we go from here?
by Bruce E. Camber, August 2021 (a rough working draft)
|To Scholars-Scientists-Students: Virtually every day at least three or four notes (emails or IM) go out to people who are working on key issues regarding some aspect of the emergence of the universe. Most are seasoned scholars; I always try to include postdocs and doctoral-and-undergraduate students. Everybody is committed to finding new insights to some facet of the puzzle. My progress is slow. Of course, I think our concepts of space, time and infinity are incomplete and hold us back. My hope is to ask just the right evocative question that might be an “ah-ha” moment for a scholar. We all need moments of new insight. -BEC|
A sampling from among our leading scholars:
1. Stephon Alexander
2. Sabine Hossenfelder
3. Jan Ambjørn
|Efforts to define parameters for our universe|
• Eight scholars inspire us.
Most recent efforts to define a blackhole
• Blackhole: https://81018.com/blackhole
• Remembering the work of Joe Polchinski
Efforts to define a “Theory of Everything”
Most recent efforts to define a singularity
• José M. M. Senovilla
• Alexander Polyakov
• Jim Khalili
• James Sylvester Gates
• Arkani-Hamed, Turok, Tegmark
My first and last note to Steven Weinberg, Nobel laureate
July 13, 2021 at 9:28 PM (he died on July 23, 2021)
Dear Prof. Dr. Steven Weinberg:
I believe there is a direct correspondence between the breakdown of values throughout our world and the inadequacies of our scientific models. Our scientific models are key part of our worldviews and if they are wrong or too narrowly focused, our beliefs become mere solipsism. If the universe is mathematical and highly-integrated, then our understanding of that starting point, now over 13.8 billion years, becomes a key.
Might we consider Max Planck’s base units a starting point? Of course, those units are derivative of other key numbers. If we take as a given that Max’s 1899 calculations of his base units are close enough, at least a symbolic description, how might these initial conditions manifest as the first instant of the universe? …perhaps an infinitesimal sphere? If not these numbers, are there any numbers and calculations that would be more fundamental. By the way, a scholar by the name of John Ralston of the University of Kansas is working on recalculations. Thanks.
Dear Nima, Neil and Max:
You’ve asked us to redefine spacetime and infinity. Here is my proposal:
- The first second is still alive, well, and moving outward 13.8 billion years later! It is today’s expansion of the universe (and also the first moment of the universe).
- These blackholes aren’t just sucking everything in; they (Type B) are also pushing it out at levels (sizes) that our measuring devices will never pick up.
- The universe is fundamentally exponential. Spacetime is derivative.
- The finite-infinite relation is a key. It is both over-defined and under-defined.
- An infinitesimal sphere defined by something like Planck’s base units (or even George Johnstone Stoney’s units) is the most fundamental thing giving rise to particles and waves and fluctuations.
Our presuppositions to support such concepts: https://81018.com/presuppositions/
An explanation of it all: https://81018.com/empower/ https://81018.com/stem/
Our chart of numbers (using Planck’s base units and base-2): https://81018.com/chart/
We need to empower a comprehensive view of the universe. It seems from here, that Euler’s base-2 notation is a natural way to order an explosive amount of spheres that are the finite-infinite relation and the best way to answer James Peebles criticism (from his Nobel laureate speech, 2019) that “…in fact, we have no good theory of such a thing as the beginning.”
This study has been idiosyncratic for the past ten years. It just might come of age…
Key Dates for this article, Redefined
- This document: Started on Thursday, July 20, 2021 @ 8 AM
- First posted for collaborations: (Not done yet)
- It also became a homepage: (Not done yet)
- The URL: https://81018.com/redefine/
- The Prior Homepage: https://81018.com/empower/
- First Headline: Where do we go from here?
- First Tagline: Along the path to redefine the universe and its blackhole and singularity
- Possibly the next homepage: https://81018.com/tredecillion
- The most recent update of this page: Saturday, April 2, 2022