Top Ten: In Process
Big Bang Timeout: #10 It is a bully!
We focus on the top ten problems with big bang cosmology. Everyone in the industry is aware that it has been under attack for years. That crescendo of discontent is growing. And, their classic image just below badly needs updating. #9 False start
Your Questions/Our Answers: Ask a question about this work, especially about the chart, and we will attempt to answer it!
To the Top Guns of Physics: What’s wrong with this picture?
News / Research
QuietExpansion.com opens for business: There are many websites associated with these efforts. Most attempt to capture historical moments in time and to analyze its possible role within academic work. There hasn’t been a place for personal reflections. That changes today.Universe View: What is your expertise? There are many blanks; and all cells — over 2000 of them — will always be “under construction.”
To Our Global Pop Stars & Others: An appeal to Katy Perry, “Become a spokesperson. Spread the word.”
Article: Big Bang Boom Is Over
• Correspondence to Hawking, Guth and Andrei Linde
• Correspondence to the Director General, CERN, Geneva
• Is there an implosion already underway?
• Quiet Expansion possible?
Open for your comments:
• Finite and Infinite: What’s the question?
• Quiet Expansion of the Universe: Learning from scholars like Frank Wilczek (MIT) and Freeman Dyson (Institute for Advanced Studies) can be intimidating. Trying not to be overwhelmed by their expertise, we shift our focus from particles to systems.
• #1 Top Ten (updated as a result of reader’s input)
• Like a King or Queen (December 19)
• The Numbers: A horizontally-scrolled chart with 12 rows and 204 columns which makes up 34-pages side-by-side, and over 2000 blocks of information to analyze and eventually to understand.
• More Numbers: The Universe From Scratch
• Value values, ethics and integrity
• Big Bang Cosmology: #10 It’s a bully.