Skip to content
Back to top
1. Planck Time and Planck Length are taken as the
units that define the very first instants of physicality;
assume a finite-infinite relation (simple definition).
2. Base-2, applied to those Planck base units, outlines
the universe in 202 notations: https://81018.com/chart/
3. Those first instants look like a stream of spheres,
albeit most infinitesimal spheres: 81018.com/sphere/
4. Within that sphere are all the dimensionless
constants that define Planck’s base units including:
– dynamics of cubic-close packing of equal spheres:
– Fourier Transform: https://81018.com/Fourier/
– Geometries emerge and so much more.