The conclusions of various writers within this book will be thoroughly analyzed asking the question, “What might change within this analysis if the Big Bang theory and current inflationary theory is flawed and the Big Board-little universe, Exponential Universe, and Quiet Expansion are less flawed?”
- Wilczek et al in ArXiv, Dimensionless constants, cosmology and other dark matters
- An introduction to Planck Time
- An Introduction to Planck Length
- An email to Gerardus ‘t Hooft, Nobel Laureate, Physics, 1999
- John Baez has an analysis of the range of possibilities, Struggles with the Continuum. The article was first published in 6 September 2016 (and was updated 2 January 2018) within ArXiv.
Webpages on this site: Cosmology: What Are We To Believe? Toward the bottom of that page is a list for further study. The first asks, How could spacetime be derivative and not absolute? The link to this page is embedded within “Here’s an overview of the models.”