All 350+ constants that are identified by the National Institute for Standards & Technology are our de facto challenge.
Eventually every constant will be associated with notations and other functions. Each will be discussed on our physical constants page. Any communication with the NIST people will be referenced from this page.
- James A. Warren, 24 March 2023
- David B. Newell: 29 September 2022 at 1:23 PM
- Barry N. Taylor: 12 May 2022
- Peter Mohr: 18 September 2019
- NIST list of constants has its own reference page.
There is much more to come…