CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY GOALS.December.2012
PAGES:.ALTERNATIVE.|.DARK.|CONFERENCE | MISTAKES | PHILOSOPHY | RELATIONS | TIME | UP
KEY POSTS: CLAIMS | ENDNOTES-FOOTNOTES | RESOURCES | EMAILS | TWEETS | Zzzzs
Walk-the-Planck or Ignore-the-Planck?
That’s The Question
Goals of this Science Fair Project
To that end, we hypothesized the following: “One’s optimism about the future is based on the actual size and scope of one’s view of life and the universe in which we live.” Three general categories have been posited:
1) MyView, (2) WorldView and (3) UniverseView
Observations & Rationale About Three Points of View:
- My View: It is all about me; this point of view is for babies and narcissists.
2. Worldviews: The default, the dominant, the historic, and, alas, the lacking; every religion has a worldview. Notwithstanding, if we do not include everything-everywhere-for-all time, our philosophy and vision are limited, too.
3. UniverseView: A mathematically-integrated view of the universe, here is a possible structure for everything-everywhere-for-all time. Here is a starting point for logic, dimensionless constants, and universals. Here is discernment about the finite-infinite relation and the nature of infinity as continuity, symmetry and harmony.
Kees Boeke’s base-10 and our base-2: At this point, there are no schools teaching students about an Integrated UniverseView. There are a few teachers, but it is all very limited even today. The mathematics works. The logic seems to work. We have heard no objections per se. So, to begin to explore the heuristics and syllabus for an Integrated UniverseView, we propose:
1. Everything in the universe be categorized by size, geometry, and time, all multiples of the Planck Length and Planck Time. It is a useful ordering system. We will start with our national science fair project, “Walk the Planck!”
2. Simple geometries of the octahedron and tetrahedron, all multiples of the Planck Length, can perfectly tile and tessellate the universe in three-dimensions and in 202 notations. Here the entire universe is in a mathematically ordered set and a geometrically homogeneous group. Our work will be to “Walk that Planck!” and get to know the universe in a very new way.
3. Every number can readily be associated with multiple geometries. Numbers and geometries may include a Janus-face, primes, and a huge array of dimensionless constants. So, at the very least, we have a lot of geometry to learn. BUT, there are just 202 steps, so it is not totally overwhelming.
So, yes, we will walk the Planck from Planck Time to this very day.
Let us be speculative and open new enterprise zones for students and future college students:
- It appears that notations 1-65 have not been studied per se within an academic community. Could it be that within these domains there is some kind of a pre-structure for the Periodic Table? Perhaps here is a domain for the mind and the precursor of psychology. Could there be domains for all other academic studies that are not grounded within a scale that relates them to all other academic research?
- In the same way, notations 66 to 69 opens the way to all particles, Notations 134 to 136 just might open a range for Einstein-Rosen Bridges to the rest of the universe. That is just a fanciful idea that should be kicked around to see if there may be something to it.
- At the size of the electron, there is quantum tunneling and the Josephson Tunnel. At the size of ribosomes, there is an Exit Tunnel for the creation of protein. Within the human scale, there are also tunnels for the reception of sperm and egg. The concept of a periodic tunnel is quite possibly another area to study.