Nobody Takes Pi Quite Seriously Enough
Let’s look at the fundamentals we know of π and ∞ and then impute other fundamentals to determine if these can be tested.
• Pi Day, March 14, 2021
• Pi (π) Shapes Our Universe
• Let’s start at the very beginning until our universe is filled with spheres
• Sphere: Our most basic building block
• Pi Day 2019
• Pi Day 2018
• Pi Defined and Reviewed every Pi-Day
• Pi Questions and Comments
• Stephen Hawking dies on Pi Day 2018
• Big Bang Cosmology Opens Us To A Dystopia
• “The big bang theory is wrong,” says Prof. Dr. Neil Turok
• If Turok Tells Us That Hawking Is Wrong, The Big Bang Apple Is Falling.
• Stephen Hawking and Alan Guth Enjoined To Reconsider Big Bang
• We all make mistakes!
• Why is there so much hatred and tension in our life and this world?
• Notes to Stephen Hawking